Wednesday, October 14, 2020

ALL HAVE SINNED

 ALL HAVE SINNED
My Dear Precious Child,
    Jesus Christ made it plain that there are no perfect people, regardless of their elected positions, their family's wealth, their attainments, their wisdom, their revelations, their spiritual insights, their many degrees, even their lack of apparent problems because there are present many thoughts of judging other people, if not obvious verbal judging of other people.   My Holy Spirit said through Paul that you have all sinned, everyone has in one way or another, so everyone is guilty.  
    My Holy Spirit did not say that to condemn or judge you.  He spoke that truth so that you will know that you cannot claim, even in your own mind, that you or someone else is pure and innocent and in turn judge other people in comparison.  All people yield to the devil's temptations to sin in some way.  There are no little sins and no big sins.  There are only sins.  He wrote that by Adam's sin, which means yielding to the devil's temptations, demons entered into the world and death came by those sins of yielding to the demon's temptations; so death passed upon all people because all have sinned in some way.(Romans 5:12-13)
    Then My Spirit wrote through Paul that just like sin (demons) came into the world through one man, Adam, so also did My grace of forgiveness also enter into the world through one man, Jesus Christ, who knew no sin, so that makes it a free gift since He had never sinned but died for your sins, which makes forgiveness simply by My undeserved favor, or grace.  So your receiving My forgiveness of all of your sins, and then the gift of My Holy Spirit to live in your body, that makes my forgiveness of you a GIFT OF RIGHTEOUSNESS which causes you to reign in life in the earth as My children who have the power to resist sin's temptations and no longer be a victim of sin but to be victorious over sin, that being the devil's works. (Romans 5:14-21)  My gift of the power of My Holy Spirit is a gift because it can never be deserved by a person being good because there are no people who are all good because all people have sinned. When My children are born again by belief in Jesus Christ obliterating all of their sins, then they qualify for the gift of My Holy Spirit.  It is not their own goodness that qualifies people, but it is My goodness that lives inside of their bodies in the person of My Holy Spirit that purifies them for the entrance of My kingdom to come into their lives on earth.
   Just like sin (the devil) reigned in the lives of My children before they were born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit, so does My righteousness reign in their lives because of the payment of Jesus Christ for their sins, even though He never yielded to the devil, meaning He never sinned.   Yet, He paid the debt of the devil by dying on the cross for all people.  
    Along with My resources of the power of My Holy Spirit living inside of you, combined with your allowing your human body to serve as My body in the earth and your allowing Me to speak My will in your life in the earth through your praying in the language of My Holy Spirit, that righteousness will reign in your life on the earth only by the power that is My power of My Holy Spirit.
   Let My Holy Spirit reign in your life and you will have peace on earth, which is what I intended from the beginning of the world.   That presence in your life is the light that lights the world.  Let Me be Omnipotent, Omnipresent and Omniscient in the earth through you.  You can allow Me to be Lord of the earth through your praying intercessory prayers and walking in the Spirit of Love. (I Corinthians 3:16: II Corinthians) Then, and only then, is when the fervent, fiery prayers of a righteous person produces wonderful results because it is My righteousness living in you that deserves the gift of My Holy Spirit and His mighty gifts to you of love, joy, peace, goodness, kindness, mercy and patience.  
   They are My gifts to you.  Enjoy them.    
   Your Father of Valuable Gifts

No comments: