Monday, October 19, 2020

NOT BY HUMAN MIGHT

My Dear Sweet Precious Child,
   When I told you that it's not by human might or by human power but by My Spirit, you accepted it as truth, but you did not ask Me why I cautioned you not to use your own human might and power in dealing with other people. (Zechariah 4:6) My answer is that human might and power always bring curses from hell instead of blessings from heaven.  Jesus explained it in one of His first teachings.  He said that His disciples had learned that man made Jewish laws that were added to the original Ten commandments given by Me said that if someone poked your eye out that you could legally poke out his eye, or if someone hit you in the mouth, knocking out your tooth, that you could retaliate and knock out one of the aggressor's teeth according to Jewish laws added by the Pharisees.  That law could lead to death of one or both because the retaliation might never end.  That is why My Holy Spirit called those added laws the laws of sin and death.  They were amendments to the Ten that I gave.  
   When Jesus taught about some of those amendments to My original Ten, He said that observance of the old law is not His way to handle aggressors.  He said that My way to handle aggression against you is to never strike back, but instead to offer your other cheek to the wicked man for him to strike you on that cheek.  In other words, never return evil for evil done to you but instead you must always return good for evil done to you.  You have observed that instruction by Jesus Christ, knowing that you authorize evil to increase in your life if you return evil for evil done to you. (Matthew 5:38-48)
    The deeper truth behind that insight to never return evil for evil done to you is that when a person strikes you he is doing it as led by a temptation of the devil and in striking you he sows the devil's will in his own life which will return to him more evil because he has sown into the devil's garden of evil.  If you do not return evil for evil done to you, and only return good, then you are sowing seeds into My kingdom of heaven, and your returning good for evil done to you will signal Me and My angels to pour My blessings into your life from My garden of Eden.  You have made a choice between good and evil and you have chosen to act on the side of My goodness which returns My blessings into your life on earth. (Deuteronomy 11:26-28)
    The tree of the knowledge of good and evil is indicative of your life on the earth. There was only good done in the earth by Adam and Eve until they allowed the devil to invade their earth and become lord of the earth by distributing his demons into the earth to curse the lives of people.  Cursing the lives of people is the devil's delight because he is getting back at Me for throwing him out of heaven.  If he can entice My children to do his own will in the earth it authorizes him to flood their lives with his curses of destruction and death.  So if you retaliate to the person who strikes you, you are inviting the devil and his demons to further curse your life by making both of you angry enough for one of you to kill the other one.  But, if you do not return evil for evil and instead return good for evil done to you, then you are authorizing Me to flood your life with My blessings of peace for your mind, joy unspeakable and My divine love being shown to you by Me.  
    So My instruction to you to only return good for evil done to you is not a way for you to prove your piety.  (Galatians 6:7-10)  It's your chance to invite My blessing to flood into your life because you have sown seeds into My kingdom of God where Love is the power that overcomes all of the works of the devil.  
    The revelation is that there are two spiritual kingdoms vying with each other for your soul, My kingdom of love and the devil's kingdom of hatred and conflict. When you are tempted to do evil, if you choose to do what I have instructed you to do, which is to return good for evil one to you, you have chosen for Me to flood your life with blessings from My heaven.  If you yield to the devil's temptation to do evil by returning evil for evil done to you, then you have chosen to authorize the devil to flood your life on earth with his curses from hell of destruction and death.    
    It's all so simple.  Choose to return good and live a long, happy life on the earth that I have given to you.  Reject evil in every area of your life.
    Your Father of Justice and Great Rewards

No comments: