Thursday, October 15, 2020

SLATE WIPED CLEAN

SLATE WIPED CLEAN
My Dear Precious Sweet Child,
    Can you imagine having broken every law of a country, going to court and hearing that every crime had been already removed from the court records because someone else had gone to prison in your place and was serving your sentence in prison and then put to death for your lawbreaking?
    That's the way it is with Jesus Christ.  Even though He had not committed any sins against humanity and in fact healed them and made their lives better, He plead guilty to breaking all the laws for everyone who lived in the world and whoever had lived in the world before Him and whoever would live in the world after Him.  It is written by the Holy Spirit through the prophet Paul, "Jews and pagans were all under the domination of the devil.  There was not one good person left, not one; not one person who understood the problem and sought for God's help."  (Romans 3:9-11) 
    Jewish laws could not justify any person in My sight because the reason the laws were given by Me was to reveal the temptations of the devil to people so that the people would recognize them and refuse to obey his evil temptations.(Romans 3:20) Instead of using the laws for what they were meant, which was to identify the temptations of the devil in the minds of people, the political/religious leaders, at the guidance of the devil, used the laws to condemn and judge people, punishing and sentencing them to being beaten and even death for the slightest infractions.  There were no efforts at rehabilitation, just punishment and death.  The political/religious laws became vengeful, sentencing people to death instead of the laws being used merely for individuals to identify the devil's temptations in their thoughts so that they would make the right choice and refuse to obey them.   (Romans 3:21-26)
    I sent My Son Jesus Christ into the world to identify My real characteristics as being Love instead of My being vindictive even with the punishment of destruction and death, which is the character of the devil.  Then Jesus was judged as being guilty of breaking Jewish laws, which He did in healing people on the Sabbath, gathering corn for His disciples to eat on the Sabbath and other minor infractions of Jewish laws.  The Jewish political/religious leaders insisted to the Roman rulers that Jesus be judged and sentenced to death, which He was.  Even though He was innocent of sins, He went to hell to satisfy the devil's judgment of all mankind, paying the price for the sins of the whole world. (John 3:16-17)  Since My Son was crucified and sent to hell, even though He was innocent, that satisfied the devil's judgment for people who believe in the death of Jesus in their place.  When you are born of My Spirit you become My child, just as Jesus was, and so you have already been punished and died for your own  sins because He was your substitute.  There is no longer any condemnation or judgment for sin because the payment demanded by the devil has already occurred in full when Jesus died for your sins.  You are at peace with Me and thankful for My wonderful plan for saving you from the punishment for sins that the devil and his children, the political/religious leaders, required of you.  I sent Jesus to earth as a substitute in your behalf.  (Romans 5:1-2)
   There are still temptations that come while you live in the earth, and you will sometimes suffer by resisting them, but those sufferings bring patience, patience brings perseverance, perseverance brings hope and the hope is powerful because My love has been poured out in your heart by My Holy Spirit which was My gift to you.  Before Jesus Christ died for all people, all people were helpless to solve their problems that occurred by their yielding to the temptations of the devil.  It's not easy to die, even for a good man.  What proves that I love you is that I sent Jesus Christ to die for your sins while all people were still sinners.  He died to make you righteous, which is having My character.  (Romans 5:4-9)  When you were a child of the devil by obeying his temptations, you were a victim by  osmosis of My anger that is reserved for the devil because you were bound to the devil.   But when you were reconciled to Me by the death of Jesus Christ, you became reconciled to Me, white as snow, all sins obliterated even from the records of hell because the price was paid.  You are filled with joyful trust in Me because of My plan for your being saved from the works of the devil.  (Romans 5:10-11)
    By the power of the Holy Spirit living inside of you, you must not again let sin reign in your human body by your yielding again to bodily passions of anger, hatred, blame, shame, fear, impurity, strife, discord and other passions of the flesh.  Don't allow your body to again become a servant of the devil instead of your being My child who has been brought back to life by My Holy Spirit.  Always offer yourself to Me as a weapon by fighting on My side.  When you do, the devil's temptations will no longer dominate your life since you are living by My gracious plan which made you pure and forgiven in My sight and also in the devil's sight.  You must not yield again to the devil's temptations that get their power from the laws which require death instead of the rehabilitation that I give you through My loving grace and forgiveness when I come to live in your body in the person of the Holy Spirit. ( Romans 6:12-14)  You must live by the guidance of My Holy Spirit instead of your former life of being guided by the devil's will.
    There is always a struggle against evil desires and temptations.  You have My power of the Holy Spirit to resist the battle for your life.  When you resist the temptations and cast those demons out of your life, they leave and go to the abyss into the fiery furnace that I created for them.  (Matthew 13:36-43). You have won that battle and you enjoy the blessings of living in My kingdom of heaven while you live in the earth.  There is rejoicing in earth and in heaven.
    Your Spiritually Empowering Father 

No comments: