Thursday, November 12, 2020

OVERWHELMING LOVE

My Dear Precious Child,
    In the book of Galatians of My new covenant book of instructions from Me through the Holy Spirit, I named the attitudes and actions that prove that a person is being motivated by My Holy Spirit.  I also named the attitudes and actions that prove that a person is being motivated by the devil's demons who influence his or her flesh through the devil's temptations.  My own motivation of Love is what caused Me to influence Paul to make those attitudes visibly clear to My children of the new covenant so that you would be able to always choose to yield to Love and its other derivative attitudes and actions accordingly in order to be My emissaries in the earth instead of your having the attitudes and actions of  the devil's emissaries in the earth.
   You are familiar with My attitudes of My Spirit that are visible in you and other people when you are being led by My Holy Spirit.  I said that My character traits, or fruit, are love, joy, peace, goodness, kindness, mercy, patience, gentleness and self control.  When you exhibit those traits in your life to everyone you will draw all people to you in order for you to tell them about My Fatherhood in your behalf and how I have created My personality in you.  The listeners will want to know Me and how to also become My image in the world because they have seen Me in you. 
    That concept is what I meant when I said that you would become My witnesses, meaning people would witness My character in you and want to know Me.  The words be My "witnesses" is the word "marturia", a noun in Greek which means to become a testimony, a visible witness of Me.  It does not mean that you should immediately go around "witnessing" for Me after you are born of My Spirit.  That word "witnessing" in Greek is "martureo" which means to receive the calling to be an evangelist whose activities are not just to be a witness but to also put into action an outgrowth of being My image which is a special ministry of My calling.  
   A person must become a witness, or a living testimony of My character, before the person receives a true calling from Me to go around witnessing for Me.  You can only become a witness of My character when My character has become fully developed within you.  If you will notice, both words, "marturia" and "martureo" come from the same word that means to be mature.  Many people have fallen away from My body of Christ because they were encouraged to assume the position of being an evangelist by witnessing to people before they are mature in intimately knowing Me and My love.  Their mode of witnessing is often laced with hell, fire and damnation, which is guilt and condemnation, and their own converts come to Me without ever having seen a true image of Me and My love in another person. (Matthew 23:15)  
   So then, being My witness, meaning to be a testimony of My character, means to be fully developed into maturity before My children are called BY ME to be an evangelist as in his or her witnessing for Me.  If a person who comes to know Me as a God who condemns people and makes people feel guilty, that person will never become a real witness of My character of Love and so that that person makes converts more deceived than himself or herself. That person has becomes a witness of hell itself.  Sometimes it takes years for a person to become a witness of My image, someone who has become molded into My image by the Holy Spirit into having the mind of Christ.
    I told you years ago after you had been baptized in My Holy Spirit that you didn't need to go around witnessing for Me.  I told you that if you would let Me do some miracles in your life that I would then send people to you to witness your being a testimony of My character and to hear your verbal testimony about My having performed miracles in your life.   As you have seen, My words came to full fruition and your witnessing for Me has been a pleasure rather than a burden.  You prayed for a revelation of My Love, which My Holy Spirit provided, and you became a testimony of My Love.  (Ephesians 3:14-21)  Through your having a revelation of My Love, I have been able to do exceedingly, abundantly more for you than you dared dream, believe, pray or to imagine, according to the Holy Spirit's power in you. 
    You also asked for My Holy Spirit's revelation of a full knowledge of Me, the hope of your calling, how rich is the glorious inheritance of the saints, and how infinitely great is My Holy Spirit's power to believe.  You studied and prayed until those revelations produced a knowledge of Me that you desired.  (Ephesians 3:16-21)  When you produced a mature knowledge of Christ, His suffering, His resurrection and His sending My Holy Spirit to live inside of you, then is when I flooded your life with people seeking an image of Christ.  I have provided the miracles also in their lives because they know Me as Love.
   Your Father of Surprises and Delights           
      

No comments: