Saturday, March 26, 2022

BLESSED BY CONFIRMATION OF AN OATH

My Dear Precious Child, In Paul's informative letter to the Hebrew believers in Christ Jesus, he was adamant about their being spiritual sluggards, still being like babies drinking milk from the knowledge of their teachers. He wrote that they should have become teachers instead of their needing teachers themselves in the very elementary elements of Truth. He wrote to them that they needed to go on past the simple truths of faith, the laying on of hands, purification of the flesh, resurrection from the dead, abandoning dead works and the eternal judgment and punishment of the devil and his demons. His aim for the believers was that they would advance steadily toward the completeness and perfection of spiritual Truths. The main reason for Paul's genuine concern for them is that he knew that they were not mature in hearing My voice and the discerning of Truth in their own minds. Consequently, they were unable to hear, recognize, discern or treasure My oaths that I speak to My children who are mature in spiritual matters. Paul knew from experience that his spiritual ability to hear My voice had been tantamount to his own reliance upon Me for guidance and for answered prayers. He had experienced having a knowledge of My promises in scripture and then experiencing My swearing an oath to him through a dream, vision or revelation which gave My, "Yes, amen, so be it," individually to him so that he was assured that the promise would become reality in his life. The confirmation to him came from My proving to him that My promise for humanity in scriptures was 100% guaranteed to personally become reality in his own life. Without My own personal guarantee to him in some personal way, there was no assurance that his prayers would be answered or that I would perform some miracle in order to perfect his life. (II Corinthians 1:18-23) Paul's own personal experience on the road to Damascus relating to his becoming born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit was so supernatural that he was forced to believe it. My oath to Paul was that he was to take salvation to the Gentiles which didn't begin for three years because he spent those years being tutored by the Holy Spirit. There was a promise in the writings of Jeremiah that I would make a new covenant with Israel and Judah and that I would include the Gentile unbelievers in that covenant. I called Paul to a specifice ministry and when I told Paul that he would take the Good News to the Gentiles it was My sworn oath to him that I would prepare him for that ministry. It took three years for Me to teach him Truths and to deprogram him from old Mosaic inefficiencies according to the Law. Paul's separating himself from the world and going to the desert for private tutoring between himself and Me was necessary for him to shed the dependency upon the Law for salvation, which was impossible; but he needed to be reprogrammed with My new and active words of guidance and Truth. However, it still took three years for him to become dependent upon My voice of Truth through the Holy Spirit before he was ready for ministry. (Galatians 1:15-24) Every doctrine of My Truth needed to become perfected in him before he was ready to share My doctrines of Truth that I had revealed to him. But, yet, there was still more for Me to teach him, which included more unveiling of My wonderful Truths as he learned to share equally with other apostles. So Paul had My promises to humanity of a new covenant in scriptures, but not until I called him to Myself on the road to Damascus did he receive My oath, My personal unveiling of his calling to the Gentiles. (Acts 9:3-15) Yet, it was three years before he became ready for the purpose for which I called him into ministry. My promise was yes, amen, so be it, for humanity when I unveiled by new covenant through Jeremiah and other prophets. For Paul, I swore My oath to him that he would be My minister of the new covenant to the Gentiles when I called him into close fellowship with Me and told him that he would minister to complete unbelievers. I explained through Paul that My oath to a person is the end of all strife for the person because My sworn oath guarantees by Me that what I say I will do, I WILL DO. (Hebrews 6:16) My oath to a person is final confirmation that what I promised I will perform. My promise and My oath are two unchangeable things because it's impossible for Me to lie. It's My assurance that I will do what I promised to do. Paul had experienced three years of listening to My Holy Spirit, becoming established in His works and hearing His voice. He was able to hear My oaths to him because of his complete dependency upon Me. That is why he was able to write most of the letters to the churches, encouraging the readers to become spiritually mature so that I could answer their prayers and bring My will into their lives on earth by their having prosperity in every area of life confirmed by My oaths to them. Seek to know Me so that all of My promises in your life have their Yes, Amen, So be it, in My sworn oaths to you. Your Father of Guaranteed Promises

No comments: