Tuesday, March 22, 2022

BLESSED BY GOD'S PERSONAL OATHS

My Dear Precious Child, In Paul's letter to the Hebrews he stressed the importance of not only My promises but also My personal oaths to you which guarantee that you will inherit My blessings and rewards that are promised in My last covenant with humanity. My promises are yes and amen, so be it, to everyone, but there are some of My children who seek Me until they hear My personal oath to them which come in dreams, visions, powerful words of the Holy Spirit, revelations, insights, spiritual understandings or any other gifts of My Holy Spirit which transcend human elements and come from My heavenly throne in an effort to confirm that certain promises will be fulfilled in your life. Those confirmations come to those of My children who seek Me with their whole heart and seek one-on-one fellowship with Me. Without that one-on-one fellowship with Me, it's impossible for Me to send My words to heal, to lead, to guarantee, to reveal, to send insight and understanding of the reality of My promises because the roads of paths from heaven to earth are blocked by certain generational demonic spirits called demons who delight in closing the doors to My blessings and rewards so that you cannot inherit them into your life on earth. My promises are made to all of humanity but only the people who seek Me and seek My kingdom and continue to seek Me and My kingdom are the people who actually inherit the benefits of My new covenant promise to My children. The paths and doors to My kingdom are not blocked from My side. It's the devil's demons who are the barriers between us and they are given permission from the earth to block My inheritance from coming into the lives of My children who are born of My Holy Spirit. (Isaiah 59:1-13) Paul was genuinely concerned about the host of born again people who claim that My promises are theirs but they are only baptized in water, having only washed the outer dirt off of them, refusing to allow My Holy Spirit's baptism to become reality in their lives. With the baptism in My Holy Spirit, which is called the Pentecostal experience, My Holy Spirit not only comes to live inside of My children, but My kingdom of God comes to also live inside of and surround My children of promise with all of the elements of My heaven. Paul wrote to the Hebrews that when they become baptized in the Holy Spirit that they became surrounded with a cloud of spiritual witnesses consisting of Christ Jesus, a myriad of angels sent from Me to serve My children, the first born saints who were raised from the dead who accompanied Jesus when he was resurrected, the spirits of the people who had died in Christ, the blood of Jesus and Me. I am in My kingdom of heaven that surrounds My born again, Holy Spirit baptized children. (Hebrews 1 and 22-29) It is toward those of My children whom I delight in keeping all of My promises because they have sought Me with their entire being, spirit, soul and body. Things of the world has become of little importance to them because they know that their citizenship is in My kingdom of God with all of its spiritual wonders and adventures. Paul made it clear in His letter to the Hebrews that My promises are yes and amen for all of My children, but not all of them seek to know Me intimately and personally, as Paul did. He wrote that it was his determined purpose to become intimately acquainted with Me by seeking Me with his whole heart, eventually coming to know Me and My resurrection, becoming conformed into Christ's death of the flesh and its influence on them. (I Corinthians 2:2; Philippians 3:9-12) In Paul's letter to Titus he wrote that there were people who professed to know Me but in the own works of their actions they denied Me, their actions being abominable, disobedient and every good work was reprobate. He was speaking of the Jewish false prophets who had become followers of Christ Jesus but had returned to considering that obedience to the Law of Moses was the way of salvation instead of the truth which is having faith in Christ Jesus is the only way. Those men had denied Christ by returning to the old Law as an adjunct means to salvation along with their belief in Christ's dying for their sins. They had then infiltrated some of the churches that Paul had established and had poisoned the entire churches by teaching them to add the Jewish Law to My covenant of the Holy Spirit. Jesus Christ, Himself, warned that it was impossible to put the new wine of My Holy Spirit into the old wine skins of the Law. (Matthew 9:17) Yet, many people became deceived, much to the chagrin of Paul. The straight path to inheriting My promises became blocked by the Law of sin and death to those people who had tried to take a shortcut to their inheritance from Me. There is only one path, according to Jesus, and strait is the gate, and they are both narrow. Few people find it although My desire is that all men come to a knowledge of Me. (Matthew 7:13-17) In that lecture Jesus Christ warned the listeners of false prophets which come in sheep's clothing but inward they are ravening wolves. He said that their fruits of thorns and thistles identify them. I am able to confirm My promises to My children by speaking My oath to those of My children who put me first in their devotion by seeking Me with their whole heart. The devotion of the disciples of Jesus Christ are good examples. They left everything in order to follow Him because of His love and the power that He exhibited to heal and deliver people from demons. And yet, one of them was Judas, the betrayer. When My children devote themselves to the tutoring of My Holy Spirit, depending upon Him for all insight, revelation, guidance and Power, they are in complete unity with Christ and with Me because We are One. It is to those of My children whom I can speak My oaths relating to My promises to assure that My promises are inherited by them. Your Father of Promise and Oaths

No comments: