Friday, March 11, 2022

BLESSED WITH GOOD NEWS

My Dear Precious Child, When the prophesies of the old covenant prophets became manifested in the earth, the best news of all was that I would no longer remember the sins of people. The Jewish people had made sacrifices for their sins all of their lives but they never had experienced the joy of having their sins wiped away completely from My mind. They only had the prophesies that at one day in time all of their sins would become white as snow. When that prophesy happened on the day of Pentecost when I came to live inside of the believers in Jesus Christ, they were so joyful that observers thought that all of them were drunk with wine. The joy was supernatural. What a momentous day that was when they became new creatures in their bodies with the possibility of their flesh eventually becoming conformed to the image of My Son Jesus Christ as they allowed My Holy Spirit to clean up their flesh as well as their spirit. The entire scenario was supernatural. It was the fulfillment of My promise through Jesus Christ to institute My kingdom of God in the world through My Holy Spirit making his home in the lives of people who seek Me. They always find Me when they seek Me. and, in addition, their sins are obliterated, as if they never happened. The possibility of curses being changed into blessings became real. Those are two of the promises made through the words of prophesy spoken by old covenant prophets, that I would come to live inside of people, writing My words on their minds and their hearts, plus that I would remember their sins no more. (Jeremiah 31:31-34) Another promise made through Jeremiah was that no other people would need to teach the believers to know me because they would know Me from the least to the greatest. That promise meant that to the people who became born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit would have the Private Tutor inside of them, eager to fulfill His ministry of teaching every person My Truths which are paramount to their knowing Me. Instead of depending upon someone else to reveal My Truth to them, those people who have My Spirit of Truth living inside of them have My Anointed Teacher of the Holy Spirit as their private tutor. Jesus Christ had prophesied the same truth before He was crucified by saying that when My Holy Spirit came to live inside of his disciples that HE WOULD LEAD THEM INTO ALL TRUTH. Jesus also said that the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of Truth, would be their individual, private tutor from the inside of them, thus making it unnecessary that they have people to teach them. (John 16:8-15; John 16:22-28) Paul was a good example of having the Tutor inside of him, his having depended only upon the Holy Spirit to be His Tutor for three years. He wrote most of the words in the new covenant events in the Bible. When the disciple John wrote his letters to the churches warning them about false prophets and teachers, he wrote that the believers had the Holy Spirit's anointing inside of them so that they had no need to be taught by any man, especially the ones who were leading believers astray. He wrote that there are no lies in the tutoring of the Holy Spirit, that there is only Truth, the same Truths that were taught by Jesus Christ. In the book of Hebrews, Paul wrote that believers must draw near to Me with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having had their heart sprinkled from an evil CONSCIENCE, and their bodies washed clean with the pure water of the blood of Jesus Christ, (Hebrews 10:22) all of which was instituted when their Pentecostal experience happened then, and now even in your day. Their previous evil conscience found its foundation in the Law of sin and death which the devil used to tempt them and then accuse and condemn them. Those Laws became null and void when My Holy Spirit came to live inside of them to be their personal Tutor. The reason for the Law was to point out the devil's tricks and lies. It was never meant to become an idol to the Jews. Your Father of a Clean Conscience

No comments: