Sunday, March 27, 2022

BLESSED BY THE OATH OF A NEW COVENANT

My Dear Precious Child, In the beginning when I was introducing Myself to humans, I said that I had made a covenant with Abraham by swearing an oath to him. I said that I would bless his son Isaac because of the covenant that I had made with Abraham, which I did. I said that through the seed of Abraham and the fact that Abraham kept My commandments, statutes and laws that all of the nations of the world would be blessed, that eventual seed being Jesus Christ. (Genesis 26:4-5) Abraham's son Isaac followed My commands, also, just like his father. After a confrontation with an enemy, Isaac asked him why he came to Isaac in peace and Abimlech said that they saw that I, the Lord, was with Isaac. So, because of that, the two of them must make an oath between them, making a covenant with each other. It's with an oath that a covenant is established between two people or two countries. Within that covenant was the oath that neither country would hurt people from the other country, that they would only do good to each other and they would send each other away in peace, having been blessed by Me. (Genesis 26:25-31) That covenant reflected some of the blessings from My covenant with Abraham. However, no one in any covenant that Abraham entered into realized that in My covenant with Abraham that the eventual covenant of the flesh that came through his heritage line would be the strongest covenant ever established in the earth, the covenant of being My Son eventually coming into the world to die for the sins of the world. It was through Jeremiah that I announced My new and final covenant with humanity. It was an eternal covenant because I said that I would come and live inside of people, writing My words on their hearts and their minds, that I would be their God and they would be My people in a Father/Child relationship. A covenant between two people or two countries is the molding together of becoming one flesh with one another, but My new and last covenant with humanity comes into being when people are cleansed by the blood of Christ Jesus so that they can enter into My kingdom of God by having My Holy Spirit come and life inside of them. That relationship is forever, eternal and evelasting. My Holy Spirit actually comes to live inside of human flesh in order to make the people into spiritual beings instead of their merely being carnal beings. The Holy Spirit is My oath from the inside of born again, Spirit baptized people that they are My children. I come to live inside of their human spirits, making them into actual spiritual beings so that they will be able to live with Me in perpetuity, forever, with no end or expiration date. They became My own children by My Holy Spirit creating new individuals inside of their bodies with new personalities, new ideals, new interests, new attitudes and they have My power over all evil. Because they become spiritual beings living inside of human flesh, the emphasis for them is to allow their flesh to become a reflection of the personality of Christ Jesus by their seeking Me and My righteousness so that it reflects on the outside of what has happened to them on the inside. Because they are newly created spiritual beings with My power of the Holy Spirit living inside of them, they begin to have spiritual dreams and visions which are visual prophesies of things to come into their life. Plus they begin to speak in the language of My heaven, praying and prophesying My words of creativity into the human atmosphere. It is through those words of Mine that I am able to produce miracles in the earth by instructing the angelic hosts to create solutions to the problems of My spiritual children. It is through that gift from Me of their being new creations that they can genuinely claim that I am their Father and they are My children. It is through those gifts of My Holy Spirit that My children begin to live lives of heaven on earth because they are no longer limited to human limitations or nationalities as long as they stay in fellowship with Me by seeking more of My kingdom of God. They are citizens of My kingdom of heaven with all of its spiritual, legal and authoritative power over the elements of the earth. They are new creations with old earthly passions having passed away and with all things having become new through the power of My Holy Spirit living inside of them. (II Corinthians 5:17) It's the fulfillment of the prayer that Jesus Christ had taught his disciples to pray, that My kingdom of heaven might come to live inside of their bodies on earth just like it is in My heaven. That phenomena is the greatest miracle ever afforded to My creation, that I would live inside of people and become their Father God and they would be My children. In the prophet Jeremiah's foretelling of that miracle which was to come, he prophesied that no one would have to teach other people to know Me because they would know Me from the least to the greatest. That possibility which was to later come could only happen when I am born into the human bodies of people by the power of My Holy Spirit and My Spirit becomes the private tutor of human beings who seek Me and find Me, leading them into all Truth. (John 14:9-21; John 16:15) In addition to those changes in the lives of people, Jeremiah prophesied that I would not remember their sins anymore and that I would forgive their iniquities. (Jeremiah 31:31-34) The Jewish laws of Moses had become punitive, insisting upon punishment by stoning. Under My new covenant of becoming My children, I promised that I would obliterate all memory of any transgressions, iniquities or sins from My mind when you become My child and allow Me to be your Loving Father God. Also added to all of those blessings of your being My child is My ability to speak My oaths to you and all of My children relating to the promises that had been prophesied by old covenant prophets and Jesus Christ. To My children who are spiritually mature with the gift of faith of being able to discern My voice, I can swear oaths to them relating to My promises. They don't merely have to make themselves try to believe in My marvelous works in their behalf, but they are able to hear My oaths to them in either dreams, visions, revelations or spiritual utterances which confirm My promises and by which all worry, strife doubts and unbelief exit your mind and My oaths to you produce unshakable faith. All doubt leaves your mind because My promise and My oath are two unchangeable things which are an anchor of your soul as you wait for the fulfillment of My promise and My oath to you. (Hebrews 6:17-20) You must become spiritually mature by continuing to seek Me and My kingdom of God so that My oaths to you are easily discernible as I provide them to you in an effort to assist you in obtaining all of My promises, oaths, blessings and all of My rewards. (Hebrews 6:1-3) I said that all of My promises are yes and amen, meaning so be it. (II Corinthians 1:20) Your Truth Telling Father

No comments: