Thursday, March 24, 2022

BLESSED BY INHERITING GOD'S PROMISES

My Dear Precious Child, My promises to you are in your new covenant testimony beginning in the prophesy of Jeremiah where he prophesied about the coming of My new covenant that I would make with Israel and Judah at the time, signifying forever and for all humanity. He wrote that I would write My words in your heart and in your mind, that I would be your God and you would be My people, that you would not need to have someone else to teach you except Me, and that I would forgive your iniquities and no longer remember your sins. I had earlier instructed Jeremiah to also prophesy these words relating to My new covenant: that I would turn your mourning into joy and that your life would be like a well-watered garden, that your Priest, meaning Jesus Christ, would have an abundance of wisdom and that My children would be satisfied with My goodness. Those prophesies had their "yes and amen, it shall be," in the birth of Jesus Christ when He began to speak about the coming of My kingdom of God into your life so that My words could be written by My Holy Spirit in your heart of flesh and in your mind of flesh. His words are the words that facilitate My coming into the lives of people in which I set up My kingdom of God in the earth. (Jeremiah 31:31-34) It was through the apostle Paul that I demonstrated My revelation of what had already happened in the lives of My children of the new covenant of the Holy Spirit. I taught Paul that I swear oaths to My children when My Holy Spirit creates dreams, visions, words of insight, words of spiritual understanding and even prophesies in each person's mind and heart even before the actual event happens in the earth. Those gifts of My Holy Spirit are images of My determined intent to answer their prayers and the ways in which those answers will eventually become real visible images in the earthly eyes and ears of My children. My answers to your prayers become spiritual images in the minds of My children even before they become real, visible images in the earth of My actual abundant blessings in the lives of My children with My answers to their prayers. What begins as a spiritual image in your mind of a dream, a vision or a prophesy eventually becomes an actual visual image in the earth because of My oath of swearing My oath to you through a spiritual image that comes to you in a dream, a vision, a revelation or a prophesy. So My oath to My children spoken in the form of a spiritual gift of the Holy Spirit eventually becomes an earthly reality in your life on earth. (Acts 2:21) The apostle Paul wrote that it is through those two unalterable things, My promise and My oath, that My will becomes evident in your life as an answer to your prayers. Since I cannot lie, My sworn oath to you in the form of a dream, a vision or a personal prophesy is what encourages you to have the faith to speak the things that are not yet visible in the earth as through they already are visible because you have seen them spiritually. (Romans 4:17) All things must begin in My heaven before they are reproduced in the earth. So when I give dreams, visions or prophesies to you through My Holy Spirit, those things that have become evident in your mind through an image from Me will eventually become actual physical events in your life on earth in answers to your prayers. The two unchangeable things are My promise (logos) and My oath (rhema). My promises are universal for all of My children. When I confirm My promise in your life by My personal oath to you of either a dream, a vision, a revelation or a prophesy, then eventually IT WILL -- I say IT WILL become reality in your life on earth. (Hebrews 6:13-20) My personal, sworn oaths to you are irrevocable. They will positively become reality in your life on earth. Your Loving, Devoted, Loyal Father

No comments: