Sunday, March 6, 2022

CURSED BY A SEARED CONSCIENCE

My Dear Precious Child, When Paul wrote his first letter to Timothy relating to false teachers and false prophets, he reminded Timothy that prophesies said that during the days of My last covenant with humanity where I come to live inside of people, that My Holy Spirit had warned that the devil would send seducing spirits into believing communities; those being false prophets teaching doctrines taught by demons and doctrines that promote hypocrisy taught by the people having their CONSCIENCES already seared with a hot iron. He wrote that prophesies had predicted that people would be forbidden to marry and that people would be commanded not to eat meats which I had created to be received with thanksgiving by those people who believe and know the truth that every creature created by Me is good and that the meats should not be refused if they are received with thanksgiving and sanctified by My word and with prayer.(I Timothy 4:1-5) In other words, Paul knew that those seducing demons would tempt My children to return to old covenant Law for their salvation as if faith in Jesus Christ was not enough. Paul wrote to Timothy that if he gave those precautionary instructions to the believers that he would be a good minister of Jesus Christ, having been fed and nourished in the words of faith and good doctrine wherein Timothy had already gained knowledge. He warned Timothy to refuse irreverent legends, traditions and old wives tales, and instead to exercise himself in spiritual things by keeping himself spiritually fit. He emphasized that physical exercise is of some value, but spiritual, godly training is useful and of value in everything and in every way because it holds promises for your present life and also the life which is to come. Paul stressed that this warning was reliable and worthy of complete acceptance by everyone in the church. He reiterated the truth that he and Timothy and other ministers were going to continue to toil and strive, fixing their hope on Me, who is the Living God, the Savior of all people, especially to those who believe. (I Timothy 4:8-10) Paul's emphatic instructions to Timothy related to his not neglecting My gift of the Holy Spirit that I had given to him by prophesy, not allowing anyone to disbelieve him because of his young age, but instead for Timothy to continue to be an example for believers in speech, conduct, love, faith and purity. (I Timothy 4: 11-12) He advised Timothy to devote himself to reading the Word and to preaching and teaching sound doctrine. His concern was that Timothy might succumb to the false teachers and prophets that old covenant prophets had warned about who were to come and pollute the Gospel. The apostle Paul's emphasis in his letter was that Timothy would not neglect the gifts of the Holy Spirit which had been given to him with the laying on of hands. He advised his friend and fellow minister to meditate upon his own duties, throwing himself wholeheartedly into the ministry to which he had been called, persevering in all things mentioned in his letter. In so doing, Paul wrote, Timothy would save himself as well as saving those people who heard him preach and teach. (I Timothy 4:15-16) Paul knew that it is in meditating upon My Words through Christ Jesus that I am able to reveal My understanding and My Truths. Do not allow the devil and his demons to sear your conscience with a hot iron, thus blocking the revelation power of My Holy Spirit inside of you. Your Father of Powerful Words

No comments: