Saturday, March 19, 2022

BLESSED WHEN GUIDED BY YOUR CONSCIENCE

My Dear Precious Child, Not until the beginning of the coming of My New covenant with My children came into being did the word CONSCIENCE appear in My history, instruction and prophesy book called the Bible. Jesus Christ was the first One to identify My voice of goodness over the voices of evil in the minds of people. The disciple John wrote in his Gospel of Good news relating to the ministry of Jesus Christ in the earth that the CONSCIENCES of the Pharisees who had accused a woman of being caught in acts of adultery were accused of their own sins when Jesus wrote in the dirt where they could see His assessment of the situation. John wrote that when the Pharisees were "convicted by their own consciences they left, one by one, beginning with the oldest, all the way to the last one." When the Pharisees were convicted by their own CONSCIENCES of their own sins, they stopped accusing the woman and Jesus said that He didn't accuse her of sin, either. Jesus did what was contrary to Jewish religious Law. Under that Law He was supposed to pronounce her judgment as being the punishment of being stoned to death. However, Jesus said that the woman's accusers had left and He didn't accuse her, so there was no one to accuse her and she was free to leave. He obliterated her sins as if they never happened and told her to go and sin no more, which is My attitude toward sin. The plan of those particular Pharisees to trick Jesus into pronouncing judgment on the lady did not work. Instead, they were convicted of their own sins by their own consciences, helped along by Jesus's writings in the dirt. The identification of the CONSCIENCES in human beings persisted in Biblical writings after that monumental event in the history of the relationship between mankind and Me. Instead of My Son Jesus Christ prounouncing judgment on the woman, He forgave her of her sins and instructed her to refrain from participating in adultery again. The Power in His forgiving and instructional personal words to her gave her the spiritual ability to refuse the voice of temptation which previously had tempted her to commit adultery. As a result, she became a loyal follower of Jesus Christ. The words and actions attributed to the voice of CONSCIENCE in the followers of Jesus Christ were written by the apostles Paul and Peter in their letters to the officials of the churches after the crucifixion, death and resurrection of Jesus Christ. The voice of CONSCIENCE is attributed to the voice of My Holy Spirit who speaks to the inner spirit of a person and encourages humans to do good, which is My will in the earth, instead of their doing evil, which is the devil's will in the earth. It is the CONSCIENCE'S voice of conviction which identifies the presence of sins which will eventually curse with destruction and death the lives of people who continue in obeying the voice of evil instead of obeying My voice of the Holy Spirit who encourages people to think good thoughts, speak good words and perform good actions according to My will which will cause you to have a life of goodness, joy, kindness, mercy, love, peace and patience in everything that you do. There should be no decision on the parts of My children, but generational family curses often cause people to sabotage their own lives by obeying the voice of the devil instead of obeying My voice of CONSCIENCE which leads people into the abundant life and absolves people of all evil, just like the words that Jesus Christ wrote in the dirt identified to the Pharisees their own sins and caused them to cease in their accusations and judment of the woman. (John 8:1-11) The activity of the CONSCIENCES of the Pharisees caused them to cease in their judgments of a woman who the Mosaic Law identified as being a lawbreaking sinner. That scenario is an excellent example of the differences between My old covenant with Moses and My new covenant with all people. One of the elements in My new covenant of My Holy Spirit with people is that their sins are forgiven and I remember their sins no more, as prophesied by Jeremiah. (Jeremiah 31:31-34) Jesus Christ told the punitive Jewish Pharisees that they judged after the flesh, meaning from their fleshly eyes and ears, but Jesus said that He judged no one. He said that if He did judge anyone, it would be His recognizing that the origin of every sin is the devil. My judgment is for the devil and his demons who originate sins and then execute accusations and judgments onto people. I pronounded judgment of evil spirits from the foundation of the world just in case they deceived and then captured the will of My children and caused them to sin against Me and My will, which Adam and Eve did. I created the lake of fire in the abyss for the judgment of the demons. By the power of My Holy Spirit I gave to My children of My new and last covenant the authority to cast the devil and his demons into their final judgment where there is weeping and gnashing of teeth. (Matthew 13:36-43) My angels and My Holy Spirit assist in that judgment of the devil and his demons. My children must be of the same mind that Jesus had toward the woman who was caught in the act of adultery. Forgiveness for the person needs to be your first reaction in seeing a person sin instead of your first reaction to be judgment for the person. When you do judge some person, you are judging the wrong being. It's the demon behind the action that needs to be judged. That's why I said not to return evil for evil done to you. If you do, you are acting out of the devil's action of vengeance instead of My reaction of forgiveness. Your judgment should be for the devil instead of having judgment for the person. That is what Jesus meant when He said that you judge from the flesh, meaning that you judge the being that you can see while all the time the being that needs to be judged is the demon who is behind the action, the demon who tempted the person to do the evil deed. The truths of My new covenant of the Holy Spirit are contained in the activities between the Pharisees, Jesus Christ and the woman who was guilty of adultery. Instead of condemning her, Jesus Christ forgave her, which gave her the power to refuse that sin in the future. Instead of judging her, Jesus Christ revealed to the Pharisees their hidden sins, which caused the men to cease judging her. Judging the demons is the duty of My children in the earth who are partakers of My new covenant of the Holy Spirit. Forgiving the sins of people is the duty of My children also. (John 20:19-23; John 20:19-23) Your Forever Forgiving Father

No comments: