Friday, March 25, 2022

BLESSED BY THE CREATOR OF ALL FLESH

My Dear Precious Child, After Jeremiah prophesied the eventual coming of My Holy Spirit into the earth in which he proclaimed that when My new covenant with humanity came into the earth that I would come and live inside of My children, also that I would write My words on their hearts and in their minds, also that I would be their God and they would be My people, also that no one would have to teach anyone to know Me because they would know Me from the least to the greatest, that I would forgive their iniquities and also that I would not remember their sins any more, Jeremiah began to doubt that I would be able to fulfill My prophesy from him to Israel and to Judah. Jeremiah began to praise Me for creating the entire world and the heavens by My outstretched arm and that there is nothing too hard or wonderful for Me to do. In response to His praise, I answered Jeremiah and agreed with him and told him, "Behold, I am the Lord of all flesh and so is there anything too hard for Me?" In addition, I told him that none of the problems in the world were because of Me but that the problems were with the people of Israel and Judah, that they had done evil things since the beginning of their lives. They had turned their backs to Me instead of their faces; and though I had taught them, they did not listen to receive My instructions. (Jeremiah 32:27-33) I promised that even though evil had come upon the earth in response to what people had done in participation with evil, I said that if they would call upon Me that I would show them things to come, things completely hidden which they did not know, understand or recognize and things too wonderful for words. I said that I would lay upon the spiritual Jerusalem, meaning My eventual kingdom of God, My gifts of health and healing only upon the people who seek My gifts of health and healing and that I would reward My children with an abundance of peace. (Jeremiah 33:6) I spoke through Jeremiah My eventual plan to cleanse My children in My kingdom of God of all guilt and condemnation by which they had sinned against Me and that I would forgive all sins and iniquities by which they had rebelled against Me. I also proclaimed that the new Jerusalem of My kingdom of God would be a joy to Me, a praise and a glory before all nations of the earth who would hear of all the good that I would do for them, and that they would tremble and shiver for all of the good, the peace, the prosperity, security and stability that I would provide for them. Those were My promises to them. Those promises of Mine were Good News to the people of the nations of Israel and of Judah because they had so willingly sinned against Me at the prompting of the devil and his demons. I proclaimed through Jeremiah that in the days of My kingdom of God coming into the earth through My children being born again and baptized in My Holy Spirit, I said that I would send the Messiah, My Son, and that He would execute justice and righteousness in the land with the power of My Holy Spirit. (Jeremiah 33:15) My promises through Jeremiah were words of hope because they were for the future. Moreover, eventually when I spoke to the maiden Mary that she would bear My son in her flesh, those words of Mine became My sworn oath to her and to humanity. The disciple Luke adequately wrote about the events that followed, such as the impregnation of Mary with My Life sperm of the Holy Spirit. I also spoke My sworn oath through the angel Gabriel to Zechariah telling him that his wife would bear a son who would turn the hearts of Israel to Me in repentance. The angel Gabriel spoke the truth to Mary as well. The virgin maiden was told by Gabriel that My Holy Spirit would overshadow her and impregnate her with My Son. Mary was obedient, did not resist, and merely said to let His words be done to her according to what He had said. Those words of My promise were My sworn oaths to Mary that My new covenant with humanity was coming into the earth and that the new covenant event would be ushered into the earth through My Son who was known as Jesus Christ. My will was a promise through the prophet Jeremiah and then the confirmation of My will in the form of My sworn oath was spoken to Mary by My angel Gabriel. (Luke 1:5-19 and 26-38) Paul wrote in his letter to the Hebrews that it is through My promise and My oath, two unchangeable things, that My children inherit My kingdom of God in their lives on earth. (Hebrews 6:16-20) It was well known to all Israelites that out of the mouths of two or three witnesses a thing is established. That is when the new Jerusalem, My new covenant of the Holy Spirit, becomes reality in the earth in the flesh of My children, which is the culmination of My promise which I spoke through Jeremiah and it became My oath spoken by the angel Gabriel to the virgin maiden Mary. It was still nine months before all things became new, but My kingdom of God became established when Mary believed Me and said to let it be done to her. When I swear an oath to you in the form of a dream, a vision, a revelation or an insight relating to a promise found in My Bible, let your reply always be, "Father, let it be done to Me according to your words," just like the maiden Mary. There will be unspeakable joy when My will becomes manifested in your life on earth. Your Father of an Eternal Covenant

No comments: