Thursday, March 3, 2022

BLESSED BY THE UMPIRE, THE HOLY SPIRIT

My Dear Precious Child, You have heard it said, "Let your conscience be your guide," which is true. The apostle Paul said it in words more easily understood. He said to let your conscience be your umpire, telling you if you are out of My will in the earth and doing the devil's will in the earth or if you are being guided on the paths of righteousness of which Jesus spoke. (Matthew 7:13-14) Sometimes the voice of your conscience, the Holy Spirit, will come in loud, emphatic thoughts which are not easy to miss and sometimes your conscience will come in that still, small voice that is sometimes easy to miss. It all depends on if you are a small child spiritually who does not recognize My voice or if you are a mature, experienced adult spiritually who is adept at being guided by Me. I am your Good Father and every good father is attentive to the thoughts, words and actions of his children, being good watchers in discerning good and discerning evil and alerting His children to which spiritual entities are ministering to his children, whether it's the devil or whether it's Me. I am attentive to the thoughts of all of My children, being eager to teach you to recognize the voice of evil in your thoughts which tempt you to do the devil's evil will in the earth. I alert you to traps, tricks, sinful circumstances and situations with which the devil endeavors to entice you off of the narrow path that leads to righteousness/Life and onto the wide path that leads to sin and death. Some of My children who do not know Me have been erroneously schooled by false teachers to believe that I tempt you with evil in order to test your faith. That is blaspheme, saying that I am a tempter. I am a Good Father who leads you away from evil, not into evil. The false teachers and false prophets are schooled by the devil in order to teach some of My children to believe that I am both good and bad, righteous and evil. They don't know Me. They are like Job, only knowing Me by the testimonies of teachers who also do not know Me. If those false teachers only knew My words through the disciple/apostle James who wrote that I am good and that I have no shadow of turning, there would be no blaspheme. In other words, I am not good on one side of Me and evil on the other side of Me. I am Love. In Love there is no evil. There is only good. (James 1:13-18) The apostle/prophet James did not mix his words. He wrote truth and he wrote it perfectly when he quoted Jesus Christ. Then James did the same thing, he wrote, "Do not say when you are tempted that you are tempted by Me." Even though I had given the Mosaic Law to point out the works of the devil for the Jews, the devil blinded their minds and caused them to believe that I both kill and save, that I tempt and I also absolve sin, or they believe that I use the devil to keep My children on the straight and narrow path. Those are all lies and are from hell. I cleared up that misinformation for you from false teachers by reminding you that your own earthly father was a kind and giving father, so how could you believe that I, your Heavenly Father, is both evil and good, as you had been taught doctrinally in your church, just as the pastor/teacher had been taught erroneously by his teachers. You began to see that through the life of Jesus Christ that My complete personality was exhibited as being Love. You were like Job in the poem found in your Bible, when you met Me face to face you saw My true nature, that I am Love. (Job 42:1-5) That point is the place where you truly began to see Me as the Father who saves and rehabilitates people, not a father who judges and condemns people. You began to see that My wrath is reserved for the devil and his demons who are the real culprits who tempt, try and harass My children in an effort to entice them to do his will in the earth. The reason that I gave to My children their conscience is so that you would recognize from the inside of you where evil exists and where good exists in the earth. By your hearing the words of the Holy Spirit, who is the UMPIRE from inside of your thoughts, you learn to trust and rely on Me to lead and guide you with My wise Fatherly counsel. You learn to trust My cautions and My instructions and you remain on the narrow path that leads to the abundant Life that I intend for you to have. (Colossians 2:16-18) Don't allow anyone to judge you for what you eat or drink or for not obeying the feast days or the Sabbath. In the Law they were only a shadow of the real liberty that you have when Christ creates a new person inside of you with direct access to My Umpire inside of you who is the real GUIDE. My Holy Spirit is your guide and your wisdom from the inside of you. Let Him decide if you are on the path of righteousness or the path that leads to death when He makes His judgment. He is the EXPERT in your conscience. Your Heavenly Father of Peace and Wisdom

No comments: