Thursday, March 17, 2022

BLESSED BY ONE HOLY SPIRIT BAPTISM

My Dear Precious Child, In Peter's first letter to the churches he made clear the baptism of which he wrote was the baptism of the Holy Spirit. He wrote that the baptism of the Holy Spirit is a baptism of deliverance which does not merely save you from fears by the removal of all bodily filth; but, instead, by providing you with a CLEAR CONSCIENCE of inward peace and cleanness before Me which can only be demonstrated by your belief in the resurrection of Christ Jesus who has now entered into My heaven and is seated at My right hand of power with all angels, spiritual authorities and powers subject to Him. (I Peter 3:21-22) After Christ Jesus rose from the dead and appeared to His disciples, as He had promised, He told His disciples that all authority in heaven and earth had been given to Him. He said that in the world they would have tribulation, but they should rejoice because He had authority over every principality and power and they would also have power over every demon from hell by the power of My Holy Spirit, as He had taught them before He was crucified. (Matthew 28:16-20; John 16:4-14) Before the earthly ministry of Christ Jesus began, when John the Baptist was baptizing Jews in water he told the Jews who were being baptized that he was baptizing them in water for repentance but that there was a Person coming whose sandals he was not worthy to carry. John said that He, meaning Jesus Christ, would baptize them with the Holy Spirit and with fire. John said that Jesus Christ would have a winnowing fork in His hand with which to clear out evil and to clean things in the earth, and that He would gather His wheat in His barn but the chaff He would burn up with fire, speaking about the devil's demons. It was then that, because Jesus was a Jew, that John the Baptist baptized Him in water in order to fulfill the scriptures that had been prophesied. It was after Jesus came out of the water of John's baptism that He was baptized in My Holy Spirit which was seen as My Holy Spirit descending on Jesus, which appeared to be like a dove hovering over Him. My voice from heaven was heard to say that Jesus Christ was My Son and My favor rested upon Him. (Matthew 3:11-17) After Christ Jesus died for the sins of the world and He told the disciples that all authority in heaven and earth had been given to Him, He also told the disciples to go and baptize people in the name of the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit, teaching them to carry out everything that He had commanded them to do. The most important thing He told them to do was to go to Jerusalem and wait for what I had promised to them, which was that they would be baptized in My Holy Spirit. (Matthew 28:18-20; Acts 1:1-9) ) Then, after telling His disciples to baptize people in My Holy Spirit, Christ Jesus assured His disciples that when they were baptized in the Holy Spirit that He would be with them until the end of the world. (Matthew 28:20) The baptism of John the Baptist in water was for the repentance of the Jews. The baptism of My Holy Spirit is for the washing and cleansing of the inner person so that there will not be any more condemnation of guilt but instead there will be the Holy Spirit's voice of Liberty which assures that you are My child and that you are very much loved. I give to My children the ministry of reconciliation, reconciling all people to Me for My forgiveness and mercy in which they have a CLEAR CONSCIENCE with no consciousness of having sinned. (II Corinthians 5:18-19; John 8:3-11) Your Father of My Covenant of Forgiveness

No comments: