Thursday, March 10, 2022

BLESSED WITH NO SIN CONSCIENCE

My Dear Precious Child, In Paul's letter to the churches, he wrote many times about having a CONSCIENCE that is free of sin. He explained in the letter to the Hebrews that the sacrifices as outlined in the Jewish religious law were only a prophesy of things to come in My new covenant of the Holy Spirit when Jesus Christ became the final sacrifice for the sins of the whole world. He wrote that the old sacrifices had to be offered over and over again year after year, so they could not make perfect the ones who offer the sacrifices. If they had instituted a perfect sacrifice, then it wouldn't have been necessary for repeated ones every year. He wrote that if those worshipers had been permanently cleansed of sins then it would not have been necessary to offer sacrifices over and over again, indicating that the blood of sheep and goats could not take away sins because the people still had a CONSCIENCE that indicated that the people had sinned. (Hebrews 10:1-4) He wrote that when Jesus Christ came into the world that I said that I did not delight in sacrifices and offerings but instead I delighted in humanity presenting a body to me in which I could come to earth to do My will in the earth. In coming to earth Christ abolished the first covenant of Jewish Law and established My second and final covenant by which humanity can obtain salvation from the devil and his demons through the offering of the body of Christ Jesus as a sacrifice for sin once and for all. (Hebrews 10:5-10) Still in your day every Jewish priest does his service of offering the same sacrifice which can never take away sins. When Christ Jesus had offered his body as a single sacrifice for sin, went to hell for the sins of humanity, rose from the dead and sat down at My right hand, He still waits until His enemies are made a footstool for his feet in the earth. By His single sacrifice Christ became a sin offering to perfect for all time the people who are sanctified. Paul wrote that the Holy Spirit explains this truth when He says in My new covenant with humanity that I write My words in the hearts and minds of people and the result is that I remember their sins and misdeeds no more, (Hebrews 10:11-17) Paul wrote the truth that where there is forgiveness for sins, there is no longer a necessity for making an offering for sin because there is no CONSCIENCE telling you that you have sinned. (Hebrews 10:18) Therefore, since you have been cleansed by the sacrifice of Jesus Christ, you can enter into My heaven before Me with a true heart of faith, having had your heart sprinkled clean from an evil CONSCIENCE and your body washed with pure water. You must hold onto that confession of hope without wavering because He who promised it is faithful. You merely need to stir one another to love and good works, meeting together in order to challenge each other to love others. (Hebrews 10:18-25) There is still the opportunity to sin. Paul wrote that if a person violated the Law of Moses by the accusation of two or three witnesses and were punished, how much worse is the punishment for the person who is contemptutous of My Son and profanes the blood of My new covenant, having outraged My Spirit of Grace. Remember that I said that vengeance is Mine. I will indulge My children but I will take revenge against the devil and his demons who tempt them and then condemn them. (Hebrews 10:38) Paul told the believers in the letter that they must not throw away their confidence in Me which has a great reward. Those believers who shrink back will be destroyed by the devil, but those who keep their faith and do My will enjoy the full blessings that are promised by Me. The people who draw back will inherit the misery promised by the devil, but the people who endure and cleave to, trust in and rely on Me through Christ Jesus will save their soul from the curses that come from hell. (Hebrews 10:39) Your Loyal Father of Love

No comments: