Monday, March 28, 2022

BLESSED BY KEEPING AN OATH

My Dear Precious Child, When people make a covenant with each other, there is a sworn oath from both individuals that accompanies that covenant or agreement. If anyone breaks the agreement and does something that is forbidden in the agreement, then the covenant is broken by that person. I made a covenant with Moses after he led the people of Israel out of bondage to the Egyptians. Part of the agreement was that the people of Isreal would take My commandments that I gave to them as insights and instructions which alerted them to the evil that is in the world and that they would avoid those evils. However, the people were not able to keep their part of the agreement and at the first sign of trouble they broke the most important part of the covenant which was that they would have no other God but Me. They immediately built their own god and worshiped it, a mere idol with no power over evil. In fact, the demons who inhabited the idol were evil spirits sent by the devil to receive all of the worship from the people of Israel that they had previously given to Me. Things began to turn bad for the people because they had chosen other gods, breaking the first command of Mine, and those gods blocked My access to the people of Israel and blocked their access to Me. Because of the people binding themselves in worship to idols which were inhabited by evil demons, the lives of the people were flooded with many, many evil demons who continued to tempt the people to do evil in every way. It was those actions of evil that kept the people of Israel going in a circle around a huge mountain instead of entering into the glorious promised land which I had prepared for them. Over and over again for 40 years they left Me and then returned to Me, worshiped Me, then they got angry again because of their own sins and built other idols which caused them to have more bad events in every area of life on the trip that they had thought would be a leisurely trip to their promised land. The trip actually took only a few months by walking, but their proclivity for choosing idols to worship when things weren't going their way constantly caused their building and choosing idols to trust instead of choosing Me and that allowed the devil to repeat the curses that they had chosen instead of their obeying My commands and entering into the promised land quickly, which I had intended. (Deuteronomy 28, 29 and 30; Isaiah 58 and 59) In a covenant or agreement each person or persons takes an oath to do certain things. If one side breaks one of the elements in the agreement, then the covenant is broken and there is no longer a binding agreement; thus, both parties are released from the agreement. The children of Isreal, on their trip after leaving bondage in Egypt behind and leading to their journey to their promised land as led by Me, it became one broken command after another one by the Israelites. The people would always repent and come back to Me when it was evident that the idols couldn't help them and after the idols increased their sins; but I always accepted them back under My protection when they repented. However, eventually there were so many generational curses in the original travelers that I could not allow them to enter into the promised land or they would bring those curses into their land of milk and honey and eventually curse their whole land of prosperity that I had given to them. Only their descendants were allowed to enter in order to lessen the demonic curses in their new country. Eventually I was able to make a new covenant with the nation of Israel and Judah, one that was completely different than the one I had made with the nation of Israel when I brought them out of Egypt. They had repeatedly broken that covenant. I spoke through the prophet Jeremiah and said that I would make a covenant with each individual and that I would write My commands (laws) within them, writing the commands on their hearts and in their minds. I promised that I would be their God and they would individually be My people, that they would no longer need to teach anyone to know Me because they would individually know Me from the least to the greatest, because of My words being personally and individually written on their heart and their minds. Also My great promise was that I would forgive their iniquity and remember their sin no more. (Jeremiah 31:31-34) Eventually the Gentiles were included in that same promise so that the entire world would be saved from the works of evil through the devil. (Isaiah 11:10; Isaiah 42:1) When My new and last covenant was instituted in the world through Jesus Christ and His life, His ministry, His crucifixion, His death, His trip to hell for the sins of the world, His resurrection from the dead and His ascension into Heaven to sit down with Me, relinquishing His ministery on the day of Pentecost to My Holy Spirit sho was able to come into the earth and live inside of people, just like I had promised; and it had become a reality. My Holy Spirit entered into My children, creating new individuals, and My entire kingdom of God came into the world in the spiritual dimension to surround the newly created individuals who began to speak the languages of heaven when they prayed in unknown tongues and they also spoke in the known languages of the world of all of the people who were gathered and listening. Those people heard the wonderful Good News preached to them in their own languages through the mouths of people who had never spoken those languages but had only spoken their natural Hebrew and a few spoke Armenian. (Acts 2:1-13; Hebrews 12:1 and 22-29) My promises to humanity were all kept at one instant in time when Jesus Christ came to sit down with Me in the heavens and He passed His earthly ministry on to My Holy Spirit who came to live inside of some people with the power to write My words of instruction individually on their hearts and in their minds, Jews and Gentiles, males and females, slaves and free people. (Galatians 3:28) Jesus Christ had prophesied the event in His oath to humans, and He had told His disciples that they must allow My Holy Spirit to take His place in the earth because My Spirit would be able to live inside of people and become their personal tutor, revealing to the believers who would listen to My Spirit the mystery that had been hidden in My mind from the foundation of the world, which was Christ in you, the hope of glory. (Colossians1:27) My Holy Spirit took up residence in people who were seeking Me, giving to Me bodies in which to live in the earth and write My words in their hearts and minds, fulfilling the promises of Jeremiah and Isaiah and the oaths of Jesus Christ. My desire to individually fellowship with My children and give to them the ability through the Holy Spirit to personally fellowship with Me became a reality. The apostle John wrote in one of his letters this, "Our fellowship is with the Father and with His Son Jesus Christ," which is only possible through the power of My Holy Spirit, as written by John in his Gospel. (John 14:11-21; John 16:4-15 and 23-28) All of My promises through the old covenant prophets and all of the oaths of Jesus Christ find their yes and amen when My children become born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit. Then you must learn to hear His words that He writes in your heart and speaks in your mind. When you do, you will enter into the promised land that I sent to you, My kingdom of God. Your Father of Perfect Plans

No comments: