Wednesday, March 23, 2022

BLESSED BY HEARING GOD'S OATHS

My Dear Precious Child, In Paul's letter to the Hebrews he had explained in Jewish historical terms about Melchizadek who, after appearing to Abraham centuries prior to his letter, received sacrificial tithes from him. Melchizadek had no beginning or end in the earth but instead came directly from heaven in human form. In further explanation of My promises and My oaths, Paul went on in his letter to the Hebrew believers in Christ Jesus to explain that Jesus Christ did not become a priest after the Jewish priesthood of Levi who had to swear to uphold Jewish Law and was based upon legal requirements. Instead, Christ Jesus was a priest after the order of Melchizadek, who had no connection to earthly requirements. But instead He became a priest based on the Power of an endless and indestructible Life, My Eternal Life of the Holy Spirit which was found in Christ. (Hebrews 7:21-25) He was made a priest by taking an oath, but not one of the flesh as was the one that Jewish priests took. The oath that was taken by Christ was from Me, an oath that led to a much better covenant than I had with the Israelites. I swore it and will never change My mind, that Christ was a priest after the order of Melchizadek which had no beginning or end in the earth. So Christ took an oath, but not an earthly oath like the priests did under Jewish Law, which was not an oath from Me. Under My new and everlasting covenant of the Holy Spirit, I swore an oath that through Christ Jesus salvation would come into the earth. (Jeremiah 31:31-35) By keeping the oath by the power of My Holy Spirit, Christ became the Guarantee of a better agreement between Him and Me, a more excellent and more advantageous covenant designed for mankind. The priesthood under Jewish Law was made up of many priests because each one died eventually and could not continue forever. But the oath that Christ took from Me makes Him able to save people forever, for all time and eternity. Those people who come to Me through Him, Christ Jesus, come to Him knowing that He is always alive and living, always able to intercede with Me for all people. (Hebrews 7:25) My promises will never change because they are sealed with an oath taken by Me. I promised through Jeremiah that I would live in people, that I would write My words on their hearts and their minds with the big bonus being that I would not remember their sins any more. That added promise was special because in the words of the first covenant with Israel the legal law was that people were supposed to be punished for their sins, not forgiven. The Law that I gave to Moses was meant to identify the works of the devil, but it eventually became punitive and judgmental when used by the evil one. Under My new and last covenant with people, Christ has no need to sacrifice day after day for the sins of humanity because He became the sacrifice for the sins of the world once and for all, becoming Sin so that My children could become My righteousness by inheriting My Holy Spirit to live inside of them and become their Life source. As a priest of My new covenant, My Son was made perfect forever at His resurrection. My individual oaths to you become the confirmation of My promises to My children, making the Truth of the eventual reality of My promises being My "yes, amen and so be it." In other words, My will being done in the earth as it is in heaven Seek to hear My personal oaths to you referring to My promises. It is My oaths that make My promises to you to be guarantees of becoming realities. It is through those two series of prophetic words from My mouth, the two being My promises and My oaths, that My promises are able to become reality in the lives of My children. Paul even wrote that hearing My oath ends all striving because with My oath comes the patience to eventually receive My promise. Your Never Lying Father

No comments: