Wednesday, March 30, 2022

BLESSED BY GOD'S OATH THAT ENDS ALL STRIFE

My Dear Precious Child, There is only one oath that ends all strife and brings peace. That is when I swear an oath to My children when I confirm a promise to them. Nothing can break the affirmation that is in My oath that says that I will do what I promised to do. There are no ifs, ands or buts related to My sworn oaths to My children. It is written that it takes two or three witnesses to establish a truth. What I swear to My children I will perform. If My oath was given to you in the form of a dream, a vision, a verbal commitment or a revelation, then that oath was made to you in an effort to assure you that I will answer your prayer, and I will -- I say again -- I will answer your prayers when I say I will in an oath to you. Remember that My promises to you find their yes and amen in My personal oath to you. (Hebrews 6:16) The most amazing thing about the scenario of your praying for an answer to a prayer and My swearing an oath to you is that My oath to you is always accompanied by a sense of peace because My peace ends all strife, worry and anxiety. When you know Me and when you are convinced of My loyalty to you as your Father, then peace floods your unbelieving mind when you receive My oath to you that I will do what I promised. Peace in your mind says that I have done what I promised whether you see it with your earthly eyes or not. The apostle Paul wrote that you see things that are not as though they were. (Romans 4:16-24) When you look at Abraham who was promised a son and many descendants by Me, even though he was 100 years old and Sarah's womb had long been dead to birthing a child, Abraham was fully persuaded that what I had promised and swore an oath to him about would definitely happen because I would be able to perform it. Abraham's faith had nothing to do with earthly elements. His faith had to do with My spiritual abilities and power. Paul wrote in the letter to the Romans that the true story of Abraham was not just written for the people at the time but that it was also related to you in your world. Paul wrote that not only do you have the example of Abraham and My ability to make Sarah pregnant though Abraham's sperm that had been nonexistent for years, you have the more magnificent example of Jesus Christ being risen from the dead for the sins of the world, making My children righteous. (Romans 4:23-25) Because of those two things, My promises and My oaths to My children, Paul wrote that you must glory when tribulations come into your life because My promises, My oaths and My patience in you will always cause strife to exit your mind and the answers to your prayers to become reality. I said that it is with faith and patience that you inherit My promises. (II Thessalonians 1:4; Hebrews 6:12) The patience is My gift of the Holy Spirit given to you when tribulations flood into your life on earth. When you endure in faith and patience, then I am able to provide your answers to prayers because you keep the door to your life open for My miracles. You invite My answers to your prayers to flood into your life just like Abraham's did even though every earthly element denied it. You must celebrate My abilities in your mind instead of celebrating the devil's works in your mind. The devil only has as much power as you give to him. Don't give him your power of faith in his dastardly work. Give to Me your faith and undying confidence that what I promised I will perform. Your Heavenly Father of Mighty Provisions

No comments: