Monday, March 14, 2022

BLESSED FOR SUFFERING WITH A GOOD CONSCIENCE My Dear Precious Child, The disciple/apostle Peter also had insight into having a good conscience. He labeled it as suffering wrongfully by the hands, attitudes or punishment from a person in authority or in your own household from people whom you have treated honorably but who do not treat you honorably but instead they treat you unjustly and cruelly. He said that if you treat those people honorably even in their cruelty, that your conscience will be clear because anyone who suffers the unjust pain from other people with a good attitude, returning good for evil done to you, then you will receive blessings and rewards from Me. (I Peter 2:17-21) He wrote that you were called to suffer just as Christ suffered, so that you will follow in His footsteps. When He was reviled and insulted, He did not revile or insult the person, never making threats of vengeance; but, instead, Christ trusted Me that I would more efficiently be able to send My blessings into His life if He acted in love. The result of His being silent in being berated and abused was that He suffered death for all humanity and then He rose from the dead and sits on His throne in heaven with me. His reward is the same as your reward when you also refuse to return vengeance when you are abused and ridiculed and reviled. By the wounds of Christ Jesus, you become healed, a victorious overcomer. In his letter to people in the churches, Peter wrote that in the past they had gone astray like lost sheep but that they had come back to the Shepherd and Guardian of their souls, to Me, to Christ Jesus and to My Holy Spirit. (I Peter 2:22-25) And so Peter was encouraging the people to never return evil for evil done to them but instead to always return good for evil done to them. Before the crucifixion Peter had personally viewed Jesus Christ when He was treated so unfairly and also savagely by not only the Jewish religious leaders but also by the Roman soldiers. He was there when Christ Jesus rose from the dead triumphantly and appeared to his disciples a few times, still encouraging them to seek Me and My kingdom of God. He was there when Christ Jesus ascended into My heaven to sit down with Me because His ministry in the earth was over and He passed it on to My Holy Spirit, as was prophesied by the old covenant prophets and also by Christ Himself. So Peter had first-hand knowledge of the blessings that come when people mimic the kind and gentle attitudes that Christ Jesus exhibited when He was treated like an animal by human beings. Christ Jesus knew that if he exhibited the attitudes and actions of the devil when He was abused and reviled that He would authorize the devil to unleash his demons in the situation and they would flood into the scenario and completely thwart what I was doing in the world which was to have Christ die for the sins of the world without reacting to those very sins from people. Because Christ acted like My Son in those trying times when He was reviled and abused, He became triumphant later on when He defeated the devil in hell and regained His authority in heaven and in the earth. (Matthew 28:16-20) When My children act and react like My children in the earth by not reacting in vengeance toward people who unjustly treat them, those children of mine will experience My perfect will being done in their lives by their inheriting My blessings and My rewards because they have not summoned evil to intervene in the stressful situation. You remember one time in a stressful situation when you were tempted to react with a vengeful attitude and I asked you if you would rather be right in the situation or would you rather be righteous? You said you would rather be righteous and so you did not return evil for evil done to you. Your refusal to be vengeful caused the situation to turn in your favor. One of the rewards was that later I proved you right in the situation and it was glorious for you. So when My children follow My instructions through Jesus, Paul and Peter, refusing to return evil for evil done to them, they inherit the blessings, benefits and rewards of My kingdom of heaven in their lives on earth and in the world to come eternal life. (I Peter 3:8-13) Your Father of Good Attitudes, Speech and Actions

No comments: