Monday, May 9, 2022

BLESSED BY THE BODY OF CHRIST

My Dear Precious Child, When Jesus did not immediately run to meet with His human family on one occasion that He was ministering and His human family came requiring some one-one-one time with Him, He was not being arrogant when He told His followers that His real family is made up of people who do My will, differentiating His human family of the flesh from His spiritual family with Me as the Father and head of the family. When He had become baptized in My Holy Spirit, My family of God came upon Him and He was called into service as a member of My family, leaving behind His human family who had continued to require His help later on. He had to choose between the flesh and the Spirit at that time and He chose the family who was bound together by My Holy Spirit, My family of Eternal Life. Much later, after He had gone to hell for the sins of the world, was raised from the dead and had ascended into heaven to sit down with Me, He sent My Holy Spirit to enter into people with a calling for each one of them to become members of My family (kingdom) of God by having My Eternal Life inside of their human spirits. In an effort to accentuate the importance of My family of God taking first place as people who do My will, thus becoming members of the new spiritual family of all believers, Christ, Himself, inspired by My Holy Spirit wrote through the apostle Paul that members of the bodies of Christ in the churches were called "brethren", meaning brother, and the apostle Paul, motivated by My Holy Spirit, wrote to Timothy to view "family" as the members of My family who do My will. Paul told Timothy that he must be a good example of My spiritual family, the body of Christ, by treating elderly men in the church as fathers and younger men as brothers, to treat elderly women in the church as mothers and younger women as sisters. He emphasized that, as family members, the church must take care of widows who trust in Me and continue in prayer night and day. Paul emphasized that My body of Christ is made up of believers with the same source of life in them that Christ had in Him, that being My Holy Spirit. So, in reality, My spiritual family is more closely united than human families are united because of My children being born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit, having become new creations and become current members of My family of God. (I Timothy 5:1-5) In order to exemplify being a member of My spiritual family, in the second letter that he wrote to Timothy, Paul related that your first devotion must be to My family of God by writing that My children must bear hardships in Our family like a good soldier of Christ Jesus. By the wisdom of My Holy Spirit He wrote that no good soldier becomes involved in the affairs of civilian life, that the soldier avoids the entanglements of civilian life in order to please his commanding officer. (II Timothy 2:3-7) He was indicating that sometimes old relationships can divert you from your calling in Christ Jesus. He reminded Timothy and other believers in his letter that they had all died with Christ so that they would be able to live with Him as their guide in the world. (II Timothy 2:11) Therefore, He wrote that they must die to involvement in human frailties and earthly conflicts so that they would more fully be motivated by My Holy Spirit. He even cautioned Timothy that he must always remind people in his church to stop disputing about silly earthly things such as words. He wrote that conflicts that are based on earthly disputes will always ruin the people who are observing the conflicts. So then, members of My family must avoid idle, silly talk because people who involve themselves in conflict become more and more godless. He wrote that silly talk spreads like a plague such as some men had done in My family. (II Timothy 2:16) On another occasion Jesus Christ told His disciples that anyone who had left houses, wives, children, brothers, sisters, mothers, fathers and lands for the sake of His name would be repaid a hundred times over while in the earth and also have life everlasting with Me. (Matthew 19:29) He was trying to impress upon believers that embracing their former life that they had before they became believers could be an avenue for the devil to slowly entice them back into a life of the flesh with all of its conflict and strife. He knew that in order to become molded into My image that the believers must restrict relationship with all unbelievers, just like the disciples did when they united with Christ. The disciples told Him that it was worth becoming completely bound to Christ because He was the only one who had the words of Eternal Life. (John 6:68) This is the reason that He told the disciples not to call another man "Father" because I am the only Father in heaven of believers. He also told them that he had not come to bring peace to households. He said that because He came into the world that daughters would be against their mothers, sons would be against their fathers, that a man's family would be his enemy. He said that anyone who prefers his father or mother to Him is not worthy of Him, and that anyone who prefers his son or daughter to Him is not worthy of Him, that anyone who does not take up His cross and follow Him is not worthy of Him. (Matthew 10:37) Always remember that everyone who professes the name of the Lord Jesus Christ abandons all evil. (II Timothy 2:17-19) Jesus Christ tried to save His followers the problems related to remaining bound to an earthly family instead of their being completely loyal to My family of God. I am Love. I love My children and want them to avoid problems at all times so I warn them how the devil works through their human, earthly family. Your Father of Eternal Life

No comments: