Thursday, May 26, 2022

BLESSED BY PROTECTING HIS NAME'S SAKE

My Dear Precious Child, My children often religiously repeat phrases without knowing the real meaning of what they are saying. One is in your tacking on "for His name's sake" at the end of a religious phrase. The truth in that phrase goes out of the mouths of My children without their knowing the real meaning of their own words. My Own mention of that phrase means that things need to be said and done to protect My reputation in the earth. The protection of My true character needs to be proclaimed by My children instead of their spewing false things about My personality and character like Job's friends did to Job as an explanation of why he was cursed in every area of his life. One of his friends proclaimed to Job that I am a vengeful God who is ready to punish My children for any infraction of their religious laws, which is a lie. The other man reasoned that for Job's horrible curses to be happening to him the real reason must be because of Job's sinning against Me is what the other one of his friends surmised as being truth. Neither the first friend nor the second friend had any truth and the supposition of their human reasoning was contrary to the real reason for Job's curses. In the story of Job's curses, for the sake of My own name, My reputation and the truth about My character, I had to reveal to Job the real Truth concerning the curses that consumed his life. Job finally, after refuting the false claims of his friends, he came to the truth of the reason for the curses, that being that Job realized that what he had greatly feared had come upon him. (Job 3:25) In his fears that his children would sin against Me in their drunken parties, he had made sacrifices for his present, past and future sins. Actually it was the fear in Job's mind, placed there by the demon of fear, that had given permission to the devil to enter into his life and curse his life. My reputation and "for the sake of My name" were preserved when Truth was eventually revealed to Job. Yet, still in your world many, many generations later, some of My children still believe the lies that the devil tells to people about Me and My character, still teaching the lies that Job's friends professed about what they believed was My true nature and personality. However, "for My name's sake," meaning to proclaim My true character, I am still able to get the truth of My character as being goodness, kindness and love into the minds of some of My children into the earth "for My name's sake". The reason for Job's curses was because of his own yielding in his own mind to the devil's mental temptation and his taking on the demon of fear's images of what his children might do. Job believed the devil's temptations to fear his children sinning in his own mind, and he became consumed with those mental images, thus inheriting the devil's curses in his life on earth instead of his inheriting My blessings from his being in unity with Me and his having faith in My promises for humanity. "For My name's sake" means that you proclaim truth concerning My character and My personality as being Love, refusing to proclaim lies about Me and My dealings with humanity, which are always Love. Jesus Christ proclaimed Truth when He said, "Yes, God loved the world so much that he gave His Son so that whoever believed in Him would not perish but instead would have My Eternal Life inside of him." (John 3:16) Then He spoke clear and consise truth when He continued by saying, "The reason God sent His Son into the world was not to condemn or destroy the world, but that the world through Him might be saved," all of it being said "for My name's sake," or for the sake of My good reputation. (John 2:17) Then Jesus Christ went on and said that, as in the past, anyone who did not believe in Him was condemned already because he or she had refused to believe in the name of My Son Jesus Christ and thus that person had bound himself or herself to the works of evil that are done by the devil. Never is it is truth that is being said when lies are proclaimed that I am waiting to punish My children, nor is it truth that I tempt, try or test My children. (James 1:12-18) Those lies about My character need to be corrected when people receive truth that My actions are always goodness, kindness and love toward My children. In those instances, "for My name's sake," the truth about My character is preserved and proclaimed to humanity. Words spoken "for My name's sake," always proclaim goodness, kindness and love as being My actions toward human beings. Your Father of Love and Peace

No comments: