Tuesday, May 10, 2022

BLESSED BY FREEDOM FROM THE WORKS OF EVIL

My Dear Precious Child, When My children seek for freedom, they seek to be free from the curses of religious law because the devil uses the law to condemn and judge you, which was not My reason for giving it. My reason for giving the original ten commandments was so that the Israelites could identify the devil and his temptations with which he tempted them in their mind, and then he and his demons condemned and judged them for breaking them. My reason for saying that they should not kill was so they would know when the devil tempted them to kill that they would thereafter be cursed by his demons who would condemn them and the laws of people would punish them severely. When they were tempted to commit adultery I wanted them to think about the fact that they would be condemned and punished for only a few moments of sexual pleasure because the devil was behind the temptation. If they were tempted to steal from someone, I was hoping that their thought would be on the consequences of taking something that belonged to someone else, besides the consequences of breaking civil law, but also the condemnation of the devil in their own mind relating to what they did which brought consequences of imprisonment. (Galatians 3:19-22) The reason I said that the law of the Spirit of Life in Christ Jesus had set My children free from the law of sin and death was because of what the devil did with the laws that I gave to teach the Israelites how to avoid yielding to the devil's temptations by recognizing his actions by which he would tempt them and then also condemn them for obeying his temptations.(Romans 8:2-3) When I said through Jesus Christ that He did not come into the world to judge or condemn the world but that the world would be saved through Him, I intended for that proclamation to begin to set them free from the devil's temptation. (John 3:16-17) My very first Son, Jesus Christ, that I introduced into the world had proclaimed that neither does He condemn and judge people nor do I judge and condemn people. (John 8:15) It is the devil who judges people. (John 16:7-11) Where it is written in My Instruction Book that I am Judge of the world, it is talking about the truth that I am the judge of the devil and his demons, not of people. It is through My children in the world who are baptized in My Holy Spirit that I execute My judgment on the demons who inhabit the earth since Adam and Eve invited them to enter into their world and they were delighted to inhabit it and take complete control of it over from the first couple. However, after Jesus Christ died on the cross for the sins of the world, went to hell for payment for the sins, rose from the dead and came to sit down with Me in heaven by sending My Holy Spirit, which was His source of My Power, into the world to live inside of My children who become born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit, it is by the power of the Holy Spirit inside of them that I am able to cause them to cast demons out of people, heal the sick, teach about My kingdom of God who wants to live inside of them in order defeat the works of the devil in the earth as well as through My Spirit baptized people to send the offending demons into the lake of fire in the abyss for their final judgment. That final judgment was planned before the creation of the world just in case My children who were created in My image allowed the devil and his demons to invade the earth and take control of it. (Matthew 13:36-43; Jude 1:6) My divine plan was that since I gave the earth to people to have dominion over it, when they become born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit they have the same power of My Spirit inside of them to do what Jesus did, but even greater things, just like Jesus said, the power to cast the demons into the fire of the abyss. (Matthew 13:36-43) Another way that I judge the devil and his demons is by casting them out of people, giving the people freedom from obsessive temptations. The demons must then be cast into the lake of fire by My children who have the authority of My Spirit living inside of them to accomplish that feat. My Holy Spirit continues the ministry of Jesus Christ by living inside of My childen and defeating the works of evil through them. (I John 3:8) The difference between My first covenant with a nation and My last covenant with mankind is that the law brings condemnation and My Holy Spirit brings freedom. Seek My freedom and you will find it. Your Father of Liberty

No comments: