Wednesday, May 11, 2022

FREE FROM THE CURSES OF RELIGIOUS LAW

My Dear Precious Child, My Holy Spirit wrote through Paul to the church at Galatia that Christ, the anointed One, has redeemed humanity from the curse of the law, meaning Mosaic Law, when He became a curse in their place and was crucified on the cross. (Galatians 3:13) He said that as many as are under Mosaic Law are under a curse already because the law says that anybody who does not do what the law requires are cursed. The curses come from hell and are delivered by the devil and his demons who tempt you to sin and then condemn you for sinning. (Galatians 3:10) No person can keep all of the requirements of the law which was given for a guide to identify the works of the devil but instead the devil uses them to condemn and judge My children who have placed themselves under the law as a way to being saved from evil. The law was only supposed to be a way to identify the works of evil which needed to be avoided, but then the devil used them by religious people as a gauge for righteousness in order to judge other people, which was never My intent. (Galatians Christ Jesus showed no honor to the law as being any avenue to righteousness when He willingly broke some of the commandments of the law in deference to the needs of My children who needed My mercy. When the law went from being a way to identify the works of the devil and began to be used as a measurement of a person's righteousness, then it became a curse instead of a blessing. The devil perverted it and he perverted people in doing that. The need for salvation became more obvious. That is why I sent My Son into the world to be a payment for the sins of the whole world was because the whole world had sinned. The prophet Daniel wrote that all of Israel had transgressed My law by departing from it, refusing to obey My voice; therefore, the curse of the devil that was already in the world was poured out upon Israel and poured out upon the oath that was written in the law of Moses because they had sinned against Me. (Daniel 9:11) When My Grace came into the world through Christ Jesus, He became cursed when He hung on the cross because every imaginable sin came upon Him so that He would go to hell for humanity, serving their sentence for sinning. There is nothing a person can do to deserve My Grace. It is free because it is from My heart. Yielding to My will to die for the sins of the world was not easy for Christ Jesus. He struggled with the decision until He sweated his blood. Still, He succumbed to My will and became sin though He had never sinned. Under My Grace, even though people continue to sin because they live in a world controlled by evil, My forgiveness always blots out the sin as if it had never happened. As a result, when My children accept the sacrifice of Christ Jesus and make Him their Lord and motivation for living in the world, My forgiveness is present in full force even before a person sins by yielding to the temptations of the devil. The price was paid years ago by My Son Christ Jesus, so the sin of a person is not visible to Me. Because of the sacrifice of Christ Jesus, My children can be blessed to the nth degree because the spiritual consequences of their sins have been erased. Mankind might not forgive the sin and the devil still condemns and judges a sinner, but the sins of My children are obliterated from My view. No other person would ever pay for the sins of another person. Only Christ Jesus had the spiritual power to be resurrected from hell and become healed, presenting Himself to His disciples as having overcome hell and the works of the devil. Because of the power of My Holy Spirit living inside of My children now, they have the spiritual power to resist the temptations of the devil plus they have the spiritual power to win the battles that the devil causes in their lives on earth. My Grace is sufficient to overcome every weakness in My children who make Me the Lord of their lives.(II Corinthians 12:9) My Holy Spirit lives in the bodies of My children, providing the power to overcome every work of evil including having My forgiveness for the sins of other people. Your Father of Grace and Forgiveness

No comments: