Monday, May 30, 2022

BLESSED BY CASTING OUT EVERY NEGATIVE IMAGINATION

My Dear Precious Child, Jesus Christ said that fear has power over the minds of people. In the poem of Job the writer wrote that Job confessed that the things that he feared the most had come upon him and his life. Rather than My having afflicted him, as some of Job's friends believed, Job surmised correctly that it was the fear in his own mind that attracted all of the devil's curses to him. (Job 3:25) One of his friends spoke a truth when he told Job that people who plow iniquity and sow wickedness always reap the same. However, the friend said that I am the God who causes people to perish and that it is by My nostrils that people are consumed, which was a lie and not the truth. Later, after meeting Me face to face, Job confessed that he had not really known Me, that he had only known facts about Me from the mouths of other people, but when he met Me face to face, he began to know Me as My true nature of Love. (Job 42:1-6) The devil sows fear of Me and fear of punishment from Me into the minds of My children in an effort to cause My own children to shrink from Me in fear. My Holy Spirit wrote through John the Divine that there is no fear in love and that perfect love casts out fear because fear causes torment in the minds of My children. Fear of punishment from Me is one of the most debilitating lies that the devil uses to enslave My children to himself. (I John 4:18) The apostle Paul wrote to the Hebrew Christians that My Son Jesus Christ became a human so that through His death He might destroy the works of the devil who has the power of death. (Hebrews 2:14) He continued to write that Jesus Christ delivered the people who, through fear of death, were all of their lifetime in bondage to the devil.(Hebrews 2:15) So the Apostle Paul wrote to the believers in the church at Corinth that they must cast out from their minds every thought that exalts itself against the knowledge of God.(II Corinthians 10:5) He wrote that even though they were walking in flesh, that the weapons of their warfare are not flesh but they are mighty, toward God, for the pulling down of the devil's strongholds from hell. Those strongholds are the demons from hell who torment you in your mind. (Hebrews 10:3-4) He wrote that you must cast out of your mind any thought that is contrary to My Knowledge of Truth starting with the Truth that it is a lie that you must shrink in fear from Me. The devil's thought in your mind that you must shrink from Me in fear of punishment is a lie from hell. My Holy Spirit wrote through Paul that you must cast that tormenting imagination out of your mind because it was meant to separate you from Me instead of your coming to Me to be loved and delivered from the devil's lies, which is My desire. (Hebrews 10:5-6) He wrote that you must make every negative thought a prisoner by making it obedient to Christ's Truth when He said that My children must come to Me when they are heaven laden and I will give rest to them. (Matthew 11:28) The devil's thought in your mind that humans must shrink in fear from Me has worked in generations of people to separate them from Me, while all the time I invited them to come to Me when they are in need of help and I will give to them solutions to earth's problems. My children must cast out of their mind every thought that separates them from Me. Those thoughts that cause you to shrink from Me in fear come from hell. Cast them out of your mind and into the lake of fire in the abyss. (Matthew 13:36-43) Then come to Me to be loved and to find solutions for your tormented mind. Your Father of Loving Solutions

No comments: