Tuesday, May 31, 2022

BLESSED EVEN IN THE VALLEY OF THE SHADOW OF DEATH

My Dear Precious Child, The old covenant prophet David, whom I said was a man after My own heart, proclaimed that he chose not to fear his demonic enemies in the earth, which he said was the valley of the shadow of death. He could not see those enemies but he saw the shadows of their works in the earth. David wrote that because I was his constant Shepherd that he would not yield to the fear that tried to flood into his mind. Instead, David said that he wanted for nothing, and that because he refused thoughts of fear that I provided rest beside still waters and paths of peace in his mind, all of that because he refused the temptations of the devil to yield to fear that evil might come upon him. (Psalm 23:1-4) David wrote that even though fear tried to enter his mind, that I had set a table of blessings for him even in the sight of his enemies by My anointing his head with the oil of My Holy Spirit by My speaking My words to him of peace and tranquility. Those words overflowed his mind and blessed his entire body so that anxiety, fear, doubt and unbelief left his mind and My peace reigned over it. (Psalm 23:5-6) He wrote that because he had made Me his Shepherd, guiding him constantly and speaking words of peace to him, that goodness and mercy followed him all the days of his life with David dwelling in My house of love while he still lived in the earth. (Psalm 23:6) David was writing about his experience of yielding to My Holy Spirit, the Spirit of Peace, which would be available to all people when My new covenant came into the earth after Jesus Christ went to hell for the sins of the world. Jesus Christ said that when the Holy Spirit came into the lives of My children that He who would guide My children into peace and rest and be their ever constant help in time of need. So David's experience of allowing Me to be his Shepherd was prophetic of My kingdom of God coming to live inside of My children. The reward of having My Holy Spirit be your Guide in the earth is that you find rest for your troubled soul. There are no more times of fear and anxiety when your mind is constantly connected to Me. There is peace in your mind because of the words of faith that I speak to you when we commune and you consume My words of peace and rest, just like David did. David wrote that when he yielded to Me as his Shepherd that he had no fear, that My words overflowed in his mind with peace which chased fear away. The oil from the words of My Holy Spirit bring rest and complete peace to a fearful mind, leading My children beside still waters and green pastures of peace that passes all human understanding. The writer of the book of Hebrews in My new covenant of the Holy Spirit wrote that you must be careful that you never hear My voice and enter into My peace and rest which I provided for you. My words that bring peace are available to you. Be diligent to seek Me and hear My words of peace. (Hebrews 4:1-16) He was writing about the Jews who had allowed a barrier called a veil to be erected by the devil between themselves and Me until they allow My Holy Spirit to remove the veil. Allow Me to be your Shepherd through the Holy Spirit, and allow Me to speak My words of peace and rest to your tormented mind. Torment can't remain when peace enters. David prophesied My kingdom of God coming into his life even before I broke through the demonic barrier and became available to all people. (Psalm 23) Your Father of Rest, Peace, Goodness and Kindness

No comments: