Wednesday, May 4, 2022

BLESSED BY INHERITING ETERNAL LIFE

My Dear Precious Child, After Jesus explained to the Pharisee Nicodemus the truth that Jesus was able to do miracles with signs and wonders because He had My Eternal Life inside of Him, word got around about the source of His power over evil. While He was teaching about My kingdom of God which was soon to come into the world through which people would inherit Eternal Life, a man came running to Him, kneeled before Him and asked what he needed to do to inherit Eternal Life when it became available. Jesus asked the man if he kept the commandments of Moses to which the man said that he had done that since childhood. The man was a very wealthy man and Jesus Christ perceived that the man's security in life was in his money. Jesus told the man that there was still one thing that he lacked, that being to sell everything that he had and give the proceeds to the poor and he would have treasures in heaven. Also Jesus Christ told the wealthy man that he should take up his own cross and follow Jesus as a disciple. The wealthy man went away grieved because he could not give away his possessions. Jesus told the crowd that they had observed how difficult it is for a rich man to enter into My kingdom of God. Jesus had not made it difficult. The man's refusal to give up his money had caused him to reject his eventual chance to inherit My kingdom of God. The man had desperately wanted to add My Eternal Life to his great wealth, also. But he had not considered that He could not add the benefits of receiving Eternal Life in the person of My Holy Spirit to his own already self-sufficient ability to make and keep his money.(Matthew 19:16-22) While Jesus was discussing with His followers the fact that it's difficult for a rich man to enter into My kingdom of God and receive Eternal Life in his own body in order to have the same power to do what Jesus was doing, Peter reminded Jesus Christ that the disciples had left behind everything and were following Him; to which Jesus said that anyone who had left houses, brothers, sisters, mothers, children and lands, and would receive persecutions for doing it, they would receive a hundred times over in their current life, as well as receiving Eternal Life in My kingdom of God which was soon to come into the world. Jesus was referring to My kingdom of God which was coming into the earth on the day of the celebration of Pentecost when by children waited for My promise to come into their lives. They had no idea what it was going to be. They had the prophesies of the old covenant prophets to which to refer. As Jesus had prophesied, My Eternal Life of the Holy Spirit came to live inside of them and surrounded them on that day. (Hebrews 12:1) It was so joyful that outsiders thought they were drunk with new wine, their joy was so exuberant. They began to speak known languages they had never learned and speak unknown languages which are My languages of heaven. Because there were people from every nation in the world observing them, every person in the crowd from every nation in the world was hearing My kingdom of God being preached in the language of his own country. It was a truly phenomenal experience. (Acts 2:1-36) It was so remarkable that over three thousand people inherited Eternal Life on that occasion when they became born of My Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit. (Acts 2:37-41) Unfortunately, the rich man named Nicodemus who wanted to inherit Eternal Life along with keeping his wealth, was not in that crowd. He valued his wealth more than he desired inheriting Eternal Life in the person of the Holy Spirit. It was on that day that My kingdom of God had come into the earth just like Jesus Christ had taught His followers to pray at the beginning of His ministry. (Matthew 6:10) Jesus Christ eventually sent My Holy Spirit, who was His source of power, into the earth to live inside of My children, causing them to inherit My Life source of Eternal Life, just like Jesus had received when the angel hovered over the Virgin Mary and she became pregnant with My Son, and then later when He became the Christ, the anointed One, on the event of his baptism of the Holy Spirit when His power ministry began. (Matthew 3:13-17) It was later in His ministry that Nicodemus had asked Him how He did the miracles since He appeared to be a mere man, which spurred Jesus Christ to teach about My Eternal Life which was later to come into the earth. On the day of the feast of Pentecost, My kingdom of God came into the earth that day and deposited My Eternal Life of the Holy Spirit into the bodies of My Children, according to My promise. It was a new heaven because My kingdom of God had come into the earth, and it was a new earth because My Holy Spirit became Lord in the earth in the lives of My children of promise. (II Corinthians 3:17-18; Isaiah 65:17-25) Your Father of Workable Mysteries

No comments: