Sunday, May 1, 2022

BLESSED WITH HEAVENLY CALLINGS

My Dear Precious Child, All of the ingredients necessary to answer all of your prayers, solve all of your problems and the world's problems are resident in My heaven and in the universe itself. The only thing missing, according to My kingdom in My new covenant of the Holy Spirit, are the words of My Holy Spirit in the spiritual language of My heaven which need to be spoken by My born of the Spirit/baptized in the Holy Spirit children in the world which allows My angels to manufacture, combine the ingredients, arrange them together, construct and spiritually engineer the answers to your prayers. So the only thing lacking in the equation are My words of the Holy Spirit being prayed in My heavenly tongues by My own children. There are people who need healing, there are nations who need healing, relationships that need peace, there are people who need deliverance from evil contenteous demons. (Romans 8:26-27) There are nations that need deliverance from evil demons who have bonded with false prophets in the earth and are deceiving even the elect and chosen. There are people whose faith is wavering, whose hope is flickering and whose devotion to Me is on the verge of being extinguished. All of those people need My salvation from the works of evil that thrive in your world. I am issuing an appeal for My devoted children to awaken from their slumber and answer My appeal to intercede in Holy Spirit led prayers. (Ephesians 6:10-20) I have told you in the past that My Spirit wrote through Paul to the people in the Roman church this equation: When you walk by the guidance of the Holy Spirit plus pray in the Holy Spirit that equals everything will work together for your good. (Romans 8:14+Romans 8:26=Romans 8:28) All the people in the world are dependent upon My spiritually awakened, born again and baptized in the Holy Spirit children to accept the calling that I have sent out to alert them to the need for intercessory prayers which enable My angels to proceed with My instructions and rid the earth of the offending demons by sending them into the lake of fire which I created before the foundation of the world as the judgment of demons who have harassed, persecuted, sexually exploited, lied about, seduced into factions with feuding and quarreling, caused envying and jealousy, drunkenness, disagreements and religious/political factions. (Galatians 5:19-21; Matthew 13:36-43) My children need to accept My call to be spiritual soldiers to join in with My efforts to cleanse My children and the earth of the demons that Adam and Eve so willingly allowed to flood the earth with evil. (Romans 8:19-27) My calling is a call of honor, an appeal for justice, and a labor of love, which has magnificent rewards and blessings. You belong to Christ Jesus and are motivated by My Holy Spirit so you must crucify all self indulgent passions and desires. Since My Holy Spirit is your life, you must be directed and motivated by Him, ceasing to be motivated in any way by the devil. Sow only My Spirit's seeds in your life which causes you to reap what His will is, which is life and soul peace every day in your life on earth. (Matthew 13:36-43) Your Father of Devotion and Enlightenment

No comments: