Saturday, April 30, 2022

BLESSED BY FORMULAS FOR EARTHLY SUBSTANCES

My Dear Precious Child, My word says that faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. (Hebrews 11:1) The answers to all of your prayers are often in the formulas of things for which you are praying. Just like at the beginning of the earth, when I created it, I spoke the formulas for the combination of gases that were in existence in the universe and My angels scurried to combine those gases and your world was created out of things not seen in the earth because they were originally single gases, but in combination they became substances in the earth. Thus was the creation of the world. When My children appeal to Me in prayers and when they are praying in the words of My Holy Spirit, very often they are allowing My Holy Spirit to create new and wonderful things from gases that become substance in answers to your prayers. I reveal them to the minds of people in dreams, visions or prophesies as final images so that they are images in your own mind just like they were and are images in My own mind before they become substance and evidence in the earth. I am the Creator, the One who imagines the end product before I speak the formulas for them to My angels who go and produce the final product out of something that is already in the world or I cause My angels to produce the desired product out of gases that are still in existence in the universe. The reason that words in the earth must be spoken in My desired formulas in order for Me to answer the prayers of My children is because when I originally created the first man I subjected everything in the earth to him. So that appointment by Me for humans is still in effect. My children are still My authority in the earth, having had the earth subjected to them from the beginning of creation by Me. They had it stolen from them by the devil and then restored to them by Christ Jesus after He went to hell, wrestled from the devil that authority to earth and the heavens, then He rose from the dead, proclaimed that the authority had been given to Him, and He told His disciples to go and make disciples of all people in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, which meant that My children would regain authority to the earth. (Genesis 1:26-31; Matthew 28:16-20) When My children are baptized in the name of Christ Jesus, the Father and the Holy Spirit they have authority over the earth again. My delight as a Father of born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in the Holy Spirit children is when they begin to pray in My intercessory prayer language of the Holy Spirit, as I commanded through the apostle Paul in his letter to the Ephesians and in his letter to the Romans. (Ephesians 6:10-19; Romans 8:22-27) It is then that I can speak forth formulas for things that need to be created, situations that need to be rearranged, people who need to be directed to different places, formulas for healing of diseases spoken in the ears of scientists, and other things that need to be created, resituated, redirected or whatever is necessary to be done by My angels in order for the prayers of My children to be answered. There are other things being created, like medicines that heal diseases, that if you were to see them being created with human eyes you would not believe them. That is why I do not incorporate the human brain of people in order for Me to do for My children what are being requested of Me. I bypass the human brains of humans in order for the answers to their prayers to become reality in the earth by having My children pray in My Holy Spirit with no knowledge of what I am ordering out of their mouths. The reason that I bypass their human mind is because that is where the devil works full time in the earth, tempting them to do evil things in the earth that I originally created to be perfect for them. So My plan for the salvation of the earth only uses the words of My Holy Spirit which are spoken through the mouths of humans who have authority in the earth over everything. It is with that magnificent plan that I concocted in My mind that I am able to have My creative words to be spoken into the earth with formulas, plans, designs, adjustments, etc. in order to answer the prayers of My children. I wrote though Paul that the whole earth is waiting for My children to realize the power that they have in praying in My Holy Spirit so that the completion of My salvation of the earth in the lives of My children is instituted. (Romans 8:18-27) My children who follow the commands of My Holy Spirit to pray at all times in all occasions in the Holy Spirit will experience the salvation of the earth in their lives by having all of their prayers answered and their desires fulfilled. I spoke through Paul and said that when My children have a revelation of My love for them and a revelation of the power of My Holy Spirit that is working in their lives, it is then that I can do exceedingly, abundantly over and above and infinitely more than they dare think, pray, request, hope or dream. (Ephesians 3:20 Amplified version) That is when salvation comes into the earth in the lives of My children who have sought My kingdom of God and My righteousness so that everything that I have as their inheritance comes into their lives on earth. (Matthew 6:33) I told you in the past that the more you know about the spiritual world that surrounds you, the more faith you will have. Consider yourself informed about My ability to create things visible out of things celestial in answer to your prayers. (I Corinthians 15:40-58) Your Father of Infinite Possibilities and Probabilities

No comments: