Sunday, April 17, 2022

BLESSED BY SUPERNATURAL EVENTS

My Dear Precious Child, Because of the veil placed over the mind of people by the devil, My children are trained to only see what their five earthly senses present to their minds. So it takes the training of My Holy Spirit for them to accept supernatural events such as dreams, visions, prophesies and My gift of knowledge as being real. The devil robs My children by telling them in their mind that supernatural events are untrue, that they are the product of their imaginations and therefore not to be trusted. Unfortunately, that is one of the ways that the devil robs My children is to tell them that only what they see by their earthly eyes is reality. Not until My children know My words in scriptures do they realize that earthly things are made out of celestial things. In other words, things in the earth are made from heavenly, supernatural elements. With that premise of truth in their mind, My children begin to accept supernatural things as also being true. (II Corinthians 15:40-44) When an event comes into their lives requiring supernatural faith, I give to them My oath in the form of a vision, a dream, a prophesy or a word of knowledge. If they recognize it as being supernatural, then they grab onto it and begin to trust My supernatural events as being a key to their belief as far as their inheriting My promises in their lives. If any of them treat the supernatural event as being merely their imagination, per the devil's voice in their mind, then they will refuse to accept My confirming gift of an oath that I sent to confirm to them that the answer to their prayers is on the way. It might take years for some doubting people to begin to accept My gifts of faith that I endeavor to place in their mind to be what I intend for them to be, confirmations of My promises that I make to humans; but I am patient because I know that the battle of the mind is where the devil and I have our battles for your soul. I continue in My endeavors to educate My children to accept supernatural events because knowledge of them holds great rewards. Those actions of My swearing an oath to My children in the form of a dream, a vision, a prophesy or a word of knowledge are the absolute 100% confirmations that what I said that I would do is what I will do and in many instances I am already working to get the answer to your prayers into your life. (Hebrews 6:12-17) I said that it is by My promise and also My oath, two unchangeable things, that are proof that cause My children to get a firm grip on their ability to receive My promises via the supernatural oath that I make to them which confirms that yes, amen and so be it that the answer to My promises are on the way into their life. It is in this unveiled teaching about My gift of faith that I give to My children that affirms that I, your tutoring Father, not only give you a promise of wonderful things to come, but I also swear an oath to you in the form of a dream, a vision, a word of prophesy or a word of knowledge that confirms My promises to you, making them 100% guaranteed. Then, when the enemy sends lies into your mind that I will not keep My promises to you, you will already have My gift of faith firmly placed in your mind, a supernatural event which allows you to see the things that are not visible to the human eye as thought they were already visible because you have seen them with your spiritual eyes and so they are yes, amen, so be it, meaning they are guaranteed to become visible in the earth. (Romans 4:17) When My children become baptized in My Holy Spirit they become supernatural children of mine, not being limited to earthly senses, but they become spiritual beings who see spiritual gifts as though they were already visible to human eyes. That is when My power in them overcomes the devil's works in the earth. Your Heavenly Father Who Shares His Vision

No comments: