Thursday, April 14, 2022

BLESSED BY THE PROMISE, THE OATH AND THEN ANSWERED PRAYERS

My Dear Precious Child, In Paul's explanation of My perfect ways for Me to answer your prayers, My Holy Spirit explained faith as substance and evidence. In other words, for you to have faith for something such as answered prayers, My gift of faith that I give to you comes in the form of some image in your mind of the eventual answer to your prayers. In many different miraculous ways I give to you an image in your human mind of that solution to your problem. And so because I have given to you an image in your human mind of what is eventually going to become real in your life, you can believe for it to happen with 100% of your being. The answer that you had only hoped for had become faith when you were able to picture in your mind the image of the final result that I had given to you in a dream, a vision, a word of knowledge or a prophesy. Previously your hoping for the answer was a valuable step but when I gave to you in your human mind the image of the answered prayers, then when circumstances come that looked to the human eye like the answer to your prayers would never come, because of the image in your human mind created by My Holy Spirit in a dream, a vision, a word of knowledge or a prophesy, that image takes over and ends the strife that unbelief tries to produce in your mind. You will choose to believe the "faith" image that I put in your mind instead of the unbelief circumstances from the devil that tries to rob you of the answers to your prayers. My gift of faith created by the image that I place in your mind is evidence and it is substance of what I intend to become reality in your life. Because you choose to believe the image that I place in your mind created by a dream, a vision, a word of knowledge or a prophesy, then that image from Me becomes reality in your life. The devil's image of bad circumstances that he sends to rob you of your answer to prayers will be replaced by My image that I give to you that are already substance and evidence in the heavens and that image will become substance and evidence in your life on earth because of My oath to you that I sent by the Holy Spirit's images that I place in your mind. (Hebrews 11:1) My images of substance and evidence in your human mind relating to the answer to your prayers are placed there by My Holy Spirit in the same way that Isaiah and Jeremiah had visions and words of knowledge and that Daniel had in dreams about My plans to eventually institute in the world a completely new covenant, not one like I had with Israel that was broken by them many times, but a covenant where I would write My words in the hearts and on the minds of My children, that I would live in them and that I would no longer remember their sins. (Jeremiah 33:31-34) My method of placing the images of answers to prayers in the minds of My children before they become reality is made possible by Jesus Christ and his sacrifice for the sins of the whole world. When He died a human death, what happened in the spiritual world was just as important because the cherubim blocking My children from partaking of My Tree of Life were removed and My born of the Holy Spirit and baptized in the Holy Spirit children who were newly created at the feast of Pentecost, and also are still being created, began to have complete access to My Holy of Holies. It was then that I was able to truly say, "Come to Me all of you who are heavy laden and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn of Me for I am meek and lowly of heart and you will find rest for your soul." (Matthew 11:29) Christ Jesus had spoken it in His ministry before He was crucified, but only when He sent My Holy Spirit into the world to live inside of My children was He able to be completely accessible to humanity. Take to heart and learn about My promises and My personal oaths that come to you in the form of dreams, visions, words of knowledge and prophesies. Those are My ways in which I can supply My gifts of faith to you so that you can believe beyond a shadow of a doubt that what I promised and what I swore to you would happen 100% of the time in your life. My Holy Spirit wrote in Paul's letter to the Hebrews this: "Without faith it's impossible to please God since anyone who comes to Him must believe that He exists and that I reward those people who diligently seek Him." (Hebrews 11:6) Pleasing Me is the key word in that statement. All parents love their children, the rebellious ones, the wayward ones and the disobedient ones. But, in addition, all parents are deeply pleased with their children who seek to take their parental advice, their parental counsel, and their parental knowledge. Parents love all of their children but they are pleased with their children who enjoy the parent/child relationship by honoring their parents and taking their advice, because the parents know they can easily reward those children for following the parents' advice. All of My promises to My children and their becoming reality in your life on earth come into being in your life by My gifts of faith and My fruit of faith which I make accessible to My children in the form of dreams, visions, prophesies or words of knowledge. It is in those oaths of Mine that My promises to you become yes and amen, so be it. In Paul's letter to the Hebrews he was expounding upon the elementary teachings of faith, encouraging the believers to get a deeper understanding of the many ways that I gift to you My faith and how you are able to partake of the fruit of faith that grows on My Tree of Life, who is My Holy Spirit.(Genesis 3:22-24; Revelation 2:7) My Holy Spirit lives inside of you. He wants to reveal to you the mystery hidden from the foundation of the world which is, "Christ in you, the hope of glory."(Colossians 1:27) Remembering that the Christ part of Jesus was the Anointed One, being anointed by My Holy Spirit and My power through Him. Your Father of Blessings and Rewards

No comments: