Saturday, April 16, 2022

BLESSED WITH WORDS OF PROPHESY

My Dear Precious Child, When I chose the old covenant prophet Jeremiah to be My mouthpiece to the nation of Judah the young man was not excited about the appointment. I told him that I had chosen him when he was in his mother's womb to speak My words to the nations of the world. Jeremiah, of course, was unprepared for My news to him. In fact, he said, "Uh, Lord God, I can't speak for you. I am only a young person." I told him that he should not say that he was only young and without the maturity to speak for Me, that he would go where I told him to go and he would speak what I told him to speak. I told him not to be afraid of the people to whom I would send him, because I would be with him. (Jeremiah 1:4-8) I did not leave him with only human words to speak to the nations because human words had done nothing to cause the people to turn from their wicked ways, so I touched Jeremiah's mouth and put My words in his mouth, words of My Holy Spirit of Power and Spiritual Might. I told him that with those Spiritual Words that I had appointed him to oversee nations and kingdoms, to root out evil and pull down demonic kingdoms with his words, to destroy evil and overthrow cruel rulers but also to begin to build up the planting of My Spiritual Kingdom in the world. (Jeremiah 1:9-10) In order to give to Jeremiah an oath in order to seal My promise to him, I asked Jeremiah what he saw spiritually in a vision. He said that he saw a branch of an almond tree blossoming in late winter. Then I told the young man that he had seen well, that it symbolized the truth that I am alert and active, watching over My word to perform it. In other words, I would give My words to Jeremiah, he would speak the words to the people and then I would perform what I had coached him to speak. (Jeremiah 1:11-13) Jeremiah's calling to speak for Me to the nations was prophetic of the ministry of Jesus Christ when He would send My Holy Spirit into the hearts of people to live inside of them and speak My words in the language of My Holy Spirit through their mouths in unknown tongues, that being My heavenly language. It is through those words of prophesy, which is their speaking authoritatively for Me, that I would speak My orders to the angelic hosts in which I would give them My strategies and instructions on how to defeat the demons who are behind all sins, iniquities and trespasses. It is through those words in the language of prophesy of the Holy Spirit that I tear down demonic kingdoms that harass My children, allowing Me to be Lord by rooting out and pulling down demons from their places of authority in the lives of My children, destroying and overthrowing their influence in the world. Not only do My words of Power and Authority of the Holy Spirit destroy the holds that demonic spirits have over people, but My words also call into action My angels who plant My kingdom of God in the world and build up My kingdom in the world in the lives of people who seek Me. (Acts 2:1-19) I told Jeremiah that with My words I would speak My judgment against the demons for the wickedness of the people who influenced the evil, the ones who burned incense to other gods and worshiped idols, the gods that their own hands had built. I told Jeremiah to gird up his loins, to arise and tell the people everything that I had anointed him to speak. I told him that I had made him a fortified city, an iron pillar, brazen walls against the lands, the kings and princes, giving him divine strength which no hostile power could overcome. I told him that those enemies would fight against him but they would not prevail against him because I would be with him. (Jeremiah 1:15-19) My words to Jeremiah were prophetic of the coming into the world of My kingdom of God on the day of the first real Pentecost when I spoke My words of prophesy through the mouth of the followers of Christ Jesus who had My Holy Spirit living inside of them with the ability to speak My words into the earth so that My angels could rise to attention and listen for their marching orders to tear down demonic kingdoms in the lives of those children of mine and other people, rooting out the demons and sending them to their final judgment in the lake of fire in the abyss. It is then that My Holy Spirit begins to plant My kingdom firmly in the lives of My children, building up My kingdom of God in the lives of My children in the earth. Jeremiah was a prophetic precursor to My sending of My Holy Spirit into the world to be Lord in the lives of My children. (I Corinthians 3:16; II Corinthians 3:17-18) You have My power of the Holy Spirit in order to do in the earth what Jeremiah said would happen. I still watch over My word to perform it. I still give to My children the ability to speak My words of the Holy Spirit into the earth in order for my angels to follow them to perfection in erasing from the earth the demons who cause all evil. It's My method of salvation of the world, not only saving people made in My image, but also the salvation of the world itself. (Romans 8:19-31; John 3:16-17) The world is waiting for My children who are baptized in My Holy Spirit to realize that I have put My words in their mouths which instruct My angels to tear down demonic kingdoms in the earth and build up My kingdom of God in the earth. My children must rise up and realize that My words for the salvation of the earth are in their mouths. Your Father of Marvelous Strategies

No comments: