Monday, April 4, 2022

BREAKING AN OATH

My Dear Precious Child, Part of the oaths made between people includes that they will not hurt anyone from the tribe, nationality or family with which they have sworn to be in unity. Involved in the covenant is that they will live in harmony with each other because they take a oath of loyalty to each other, which begins a covenant that is binding between them. Abraham, in making a covenant with one of his servants to make sure that Isaac did not marry outside of the family heritage before he died, Abraham made the servant swear that he would not allow Isaac to marry outside of the family bloodline. The oath became legal because the servant put his hand under the thigh of Abraham while swearing the oath. Protecting the bloodline of Abraham was vitally important because the human blood lineage of Jesus was to come through Abraham's descendants. To enable the human bloodline of Jesus to be as pure as possible from demonic activity, it was necessary that I chose the wife of Isaac and then all of his descendants down to the virgin Mary, Jesus' mother of the flesh. Abraham made his servant swear an oath about finding a wife for his son Isaac as being the one chosen by Me. This story about Abraham and Isaac and finding a bride for Isaac is reflective of My plan for the salvation of the earth. It mirrors how I, as God the Father, send forth My Holy Spirit to each individual soul in the earth, calling each individual to become the Bride of My Son, Christ Jesus. It is an agreement between My Holy Spirit and Me of how Christ would win the heart of individuals and bring them into complete unity with Me, My Son and My Holy Spirit. It is just like Jesus prayed before he was crucified, that My children would be One with Us, just like Christ Jesus is One with Us in total unity of Spirit. (John 17:11-23) It is necessary that each child of Mine devote his or her body, soul and spirit to Me in unity for complete salvation from the works of the devil to come to them in their life on earth. That devotion is necessary because of the number of demons in the earth who woe My children constantly to do the devil's will in the earth instead of My children doing My will in the earth. It is only those of My children who are in total unity with Me who will endeavor to do My will in the earth and bring My kingdom of God and all of its magnificent benefits into their life on earth. Only with total unity with My Holy Spirit can it be accomplished, thus allowing Me to emulate My heaven in your life on earth. There is no greater covenant than My covenant of the Holy Spirit where I come to live inside of My children, creating a Father/child relationship. A mere human covenant is easily broken because of the demonic human nature of people. My Father/child relationship with you is stronger than a covenant because I deposited My life inside of your spirit by My Holy Spirit creating a new spiritual being, thus making you My child. My Life is inside of you and I will never leave you or forsake you. (Hebrews 13:5) Your Father of the Unity of Sonship

No comments: