Friday, April 22, 2022

BLESSED BY FIGHTING THE BATTLE FOR GOOD

My Dear Precious Child My children who are filled with My Holy Spirit must fight the good fight of faith, battling against the devil in every situation. Your enemy, the devil, doesn't want you to inherit any of My blessings, so he endeavors to send humans to oppose you, injure you, insult you and persecute you for being My child in an effort to engage you in battling flesh and blood instead of battling the demons who are motivating the human beings. When he can engage you in battling against human beings, then he and his demons get off scot-free from being disciplined and judged by Me by your praying in the Holy Spirit against the offending demonic spirits. When you engage in battling the wrong enemy, meaning humans, then the devil and his demons win that battle and you lose it by continuing to battle humans who are mere pawns of the demons instead of your battling the demonic principalities and demonic powers in the spiritual dimension because they are evil spirits. (Ephesians 6:10-19) There are millions and millions of times in the past that I had sent blessings into your life in response to your praying in intercessory tongues but just when they were about to break through into your life, the devil sent someone in your family to anger you and you began to battle that person emotionally instead of battling the devil. So you lost that battle and the demons won it because the demon of anger formed a barrier so that I could not complete the delivery of your blessings. You had battled someone made in My image, just like you are made in My image, and the demons escaped My judgment that comes from your praying intercessory prayers. (Matthew 13:36-43) In that self-defeating situation, you did not have My truth buckled around your waist, the truth that flesh and blood are not your enemies. Plus, you did not have the gospel of peace on your feet because of the desire for vengeance. Instead, you yielded to the devil's plan in which he sent some human to spur the emotional response of anger which joined the person's anger, multiplying the demons in the situation. And so My angels and I had to leave the situation because you had authorized the devil's demonic angels to enter the situation instead of refusing evil and choosing to turn the other cheek, or to overcome evil with good as was programmed into you by your Brother Jesus Christ. (Matthew 5:43-46) Some of My children religiously "put on God's armor" when the people oppose them. That has never worked to imagine yourself putting on My armor. When I wrote through the Holy Spirit in Paul to the Ephesian believers about your having already put on My armor, I meant that you would already have a revelation of truth relating to battling with the devil instead of battling people, that you were displaying My virtue of righteousness in your thoughts and actions, that My peace flows from you in every step that you take, and that you have My faith inside of you that intercepts and puts out all of the evil thoughts of vengeance with which the devil bombards your mind, plus that you already have the helmet of salvation in your mind which is the transformed mind of Christ, and for the sake of winning all battles that you use My sword of the Spirit, which are My own words which are stored in your mind. When you activate My armor which is already inside of you in the person of My Holy Spirit, you exert My power to defeat the devil in every aspect of your life. He wants you cursed but I want you blessed. He works hard to defeat you. I give you the knowledge and the truth on how to defeat him and his demons. You actions are to pray in intercessory prayers of the Holy Spirit at all times which allows My Holy Spirit inside of you to speak My words which send the demons into the lake of fire in the abyss which I created for them before the foundation of the world. (Matthew 13:36-43) My fruit of the Spirit must be evident in the earth to humans or you will not win battles against evil. My instructions to you through the mouth of Jesus Christ are truth and they are valuable truths to enable you to reign in life as My child, defeating all of the devil's wiles that he uses against you. I grieve when My children suffer at the wiles of the devil while in the earth, knowing that I have given to My Spirit-baptized children authority over every trick that the devil tries on them. Also I have given My children the authority to cast the offending demons into their final judgment just like Jesus said when He professed that all authority in earth and heaven had been given to him and that his disciples needed to be baptized in My Holy Spirit to enable them to have My same power over evil in their lives on earth, plus the authority to cast demons into the lake of fire. (Matthew 28:19-20) Christ Jesus died so that all of this truth would become resident in your life. Meditate on it until it is becomes flesh in you so that you will reign in life as My child, which is My desire for you. Your Father of Power and Love

No comments: