Wednesday, April 13, 2022

BLESSED BY THE GIFT OF FAITH AND THE FRUIT OF FAITH

My Dear Precious Child, The faith that I give to My children is spiritual faith, the faith that is resident in My Holy Spirit that will move mountains of mental obstacles out of your life and cast them into the abyss, the kind of faith that will calm the raging seas of runaway emotions and deep wounds of family chaos, the kind of faith that will bring peace in the midst of sickness, mental harassment and addictive thoughts, the kind of faith that will speak to your raging, out-of-control thoughts of unbelief and say that I am with you, that I have the ability to comfort and restore you to tranquility. My fruit of faith grows on the Tree of Life, the Holy Spirit, who enters into the hearts of My children and instructs you to consume the fruit of My faith, the kind that calls things that are not existent as though they were, meaning the kind of faith that looks at the sinful nature of family members or other people who are contrary, rebellious, unkind or hateful and only sees in the person the need for My Love. My fruit of faith that is inside of you as a born of the Holy Spirit and baptized in the Holy Spirit child of Mine gives you the spiritual stability to remain filled with faith even when life in the earth has become the valley of the shadow of death and there seems to be no goodness of any kind wherever you look. In that situation My faith inside of you will see the sun shining on the other side of the horrors of the moment and know that there is a way out of the prison of demonic captivity. It is in those times of deep despair that My Holy Spirit gives to anyone who is seeking Me My gift of faith. A gift is never deserved. It is from the heart of the giver. My heart does not condemn My children for getting themselves into terrible situations or for making wrong choices, even the ones that I warned against. When My children come to Me and ask for My mercy and My love, they are restored by Me without condemnation or fears of punishment or retribution. Faith is power, as said by the apostle Paul, the power to call the things that are cursed and are not yet changed into blessings as though they were already changed by My power into My blessings. (Hebrews 12:1) The cursed things, though as yet not changed, have become the substance of things you had hoped for and seen in your spiritual eyes, the evidence of things not yet seen with human eyes but having been already seen by your spiritual eyes as you have looked beyond the circumstances and have observed through a dream, a vision, a word of knowledge or a revelation the oath that I have taken that it will become as you asked it to be in your prayers. Like Paul said, faith for the impossible, which is My gift to you, means that you have entered into My Holy of Holies and been given a glimpse into My works being done in your behalf. My blessings which come into your life via My gifts of faith that I give to you can never be explained by human deductions, as if they had happened because of human faith. They happen via My gift of supernatural faith, a gift from My Love to My Offspring that can only comes from the abundance of My heart. You receive the answer to prayers that you desired because of My working in your behalf and only by My working in your behalf. Jesus Christ said that He did not leave His disciples without comfort when He left them, went to hell for the sins of the world, defeated the devil in hell, wrestled away from him the keys to heaven and earth, which is My authority in the earth, and then He ascended into My heaven to sit down with Me after sending My Holy Spirit into the earth to take up residence in the hearts of people in the earth, giving to them the same supernatural power of My Holy Spirit that caused Jesus Christ to cast out demons, heal the sick and raise the dead. My children have My power. They must learn to use it in their intercessory prayers and in ministry to other people, as the Holy Spirit directs. I wrote through Paul that the world is waiting for My children to realize the power that they have in their lives. In fact, he wrote that the entire world waits as if in labor pains for My children to wake up to the truth that they have the power of My Holy Spirit resident in their own bodies with the same power that the Christ had but that He relinquished to them, the power of My Holy Spirit. He wrote that when those of My children do not know what prayer to offer that the Holy Spirit in them will intercede in My Spiritual language of unknown tongues that are deeper and more powerful than any human language. I wrote through My Holy Spirit in Paul that when My children realize and are assured that they are partners with Me in intercessory prayers, then all things will work together for their good when they intercede in prayer in My heavenly language because I have called them, ordained them, and justified them to be more than conquerors because nothing can separate them from My Love, the same Love that was in Christ Jesus.(Romans 8:19-39) Wake up, My children, to the power that you have in My Holy Spirit, both the dynamite power and the authoritative power that Christ Jesus sent into you after He sat down with me in heaven. My power that is resident in the person of the Holy Spirit is destined to conquer all of the demons in the earth and send them into the lake of fire which I created for them as their final judgment for terrorizing My children in the world. Paul wrote by the anointing of My Holy Spirit that he prayed constantly that I would enlighten the eyes of your understanding so that you would realize the hope to which you have been called, that you will realize the glories that you have inherited, plus he prayed that you will know how infinitely great is the power that I have given to you and to all believers, the same power that raised Jesus Christ from the dead and catapulted Him into My heaven, far above any other soverign, power, authority or dominion, and by My sending My power into the earth to minister through you, the body of Christ who fills all creation. Wake up from your slumber, My children, and realize the power that is in My heavenly tongues that I gave to you to speak in your intercessory prayers. They are the words of My Holy Spirit, the same words of power that raised Jesus Christ from the dead, the same power that made Jesus the Christ, the Anointed One with My power over all evil. Your Father of Love and Power

No comments: