Thursday, April 21, 2022

BLESSED BY WORD KNOWLEDGE

My Dear Precious Child, Because human beings are created in My image by Me, and because My words are creative, the words that people speak are also creative. (Genesis 1:26) I told the disciples through Jesus's mouth that with their words they were justified, meaning blessed, and with their words they were cursed, meaning condemned. (Matthew 12:37) In order to overcome that work of the devil of cursing My children because of their words, I instituted My new and last covenant of the Holy Spirit with humanity, in which I came to live inside of My children in the person of My Holy Spirit with the power and ability to speak My creative words into the atmosphere of the earth which would overcome all evil in the world. It is in those Words of My Holy Spirit in intercessory prayers that My kingdom comes on earth as it is in My heaven. (Mattew 6:10-11) When a person confesses that Jesus Christ is his or her Lord, My Holy Spirit creates a newly born child with My life inside of the person. When the person asks to be baptized in My Holy Spirit, per the instruction of the risen Christ, with the ability to speak My words in My heavenly language, it is then that My creative words spew forth from their mouth, speaking My prophetic plans for bringing My kingdom of God more fully into the person's life on earth. (Acts 2:1-4) When that person begins to pray intercessory prayers in My Holy Spirit's heavenly language, they are speaking My formulas into the earth to My angelic hosts who listen for My words to be spoken. When they are spoken, My angels scurry around obeying the words of My Holy Spirit which orders them to do My will in the earth which has been prayed by My Children in the words of My Holy Spirit. (Acts 2:17-19) You know that the arrival of Jesus Christ into the earth, the Savior of the world, was delayed for centuries because of the rebellion of the Israelites when they continued to make idols to worship instead of obeying My Fatherly advice and prophesying My words about the Christ eventually bringing My kingdom of God into the earth. Some of their prophets refused to prophesy for Me. Every facet of the life of Jesus needed to be spoken into the earth so that My words would become flesh, producing the person of Jesus Christ. Finally enough prophets succumbed to the urging of My Spirit and fully prophesied His ministry so that Jesus could be born into the earth to minister for Me and then to die for the sins of the world. It was through Jesus Christ, Himself, that the fulfillment of My new covenant with humanity was prophesied. Through His parables He spoke prophetic truths relating to the mystery of My new and last covenant with humanity, saying that I would come to live inside of people, that they would view Me as their God, and that by the power of My Holy Spirit they would have dreams, visions and prophesy or speak for Me, which had been prophesied by old covenant prophets . (Jeremiah 30:31-34; Joel 2:28-30) Jesus Christ gave praise to My Holy Spirit through whom those miraculous supernatural events would take place. Jesus extolled in His teachings the abilities and supernatural talents which My Holy Spirit would exert in the lives of My children, giving them the power to communicate with Me and for me, inheriting My blessings in their lives in the earth. (John chapters 14 through 16) The most wonderful result of My Spirit-baptised children having My language of the Holy Spirit in which to pray in intercessory prayers is that you are prophesying My will into the earth in answer to your needs. It is in your allowing those words of Mine through the words of My Holy Spirit to speak prophesy in your prayers that allows My Will in your behalf to become evident, or to become flesh in your life, just like Jesus became flesh in the earth because of the prophesies of the old covenant prophets. (John 1:14) Your prayers in the Holy Spirit allow Me to speak My prophesies for good things to become evident in your life in answer to your wants, needs and desires. Just like My prophesies through the mouths of the old covenant prophets brought Jesus Christ into the world to die for your sins, it is the prophesies through your mouth in the language of My Holy Spirit which allow My will for My blessings to flood into your life. Your praying in the language of My Holy Spirit allows My words concerning My will in your life to become flesh, flooding you with the rewards of being My child. My words through your mouth in intercessory prayers eventually become flesh in the earth in the form of answered prayers and solutions to problems because I have designed them perfectly though the words of My Holy Spirit. It was My plan that was hidden in My mind from the foundation of the world, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory. It is the promise for your having a glorious and blessed life in the earth. (Colossians 1:27) Pray at all times and in all occasions in the Holy Spirit if you want My blessings to become flesh and reality in your life on earth.(Ephesians 6:12-18) Your Father of Magnificent Hidden Plans

No comments: