Wednesday, April 20, 2022

BLESSED BY PATIENCE

My Dear Precious Child, I told My children that it is by faith and patience that they obtain all of My promises. Sometimes the faith is easy to come by because I give you a gift of faith, but the patience is a problem. (Hebrews 6:12) Patience is a problem because of your five senses which affect your emotional response to what goes on in your life. You want an immediate answer to prayers because of the misery that you are experiencing emotionally. It is at those times that I give you My Fatherly encouragement which brings the fruit of patience from your spirit, where My Spirit lives in the earth, and My Spirit deposits the fruit of patience into your human mind. It is then that you experience the peace that passes understanding and you are able to yield to My patience that is inside of you. You can then refuse the impatience of the devil in your mind which brings worry, unbelief and fretting with it. My words of encouragement today relating to this truth say, "Do not yield to unbelief, My Child, for the word seeds that you plant in the earth in the form of My Holy Spirit-led words of intercessory prayers SHALL -- I repeat -- they SHALL YIELD THE DESIRED HARVEST FOR YOU IN THE FORM OF ANSWERED PRAYERS AND SOLUTIONS TO PROBLEMS. Every farmer knows that some seeds planted in the earth take longer to germinate in the ground before appearing to the eyes as the plants that yield a crop, but those plants yield the most glorious and desired crop of answered prayers if you continue to water them with the water of My words of continued intercessory prayers. I am the One who brings the harvest." Before He went to the cross to die for the sins of the world and usher in My new covenant of the Holy Spirit, your Brother and My Son Jesus Christ said if you abide in Him and if His words abide in you, then whatever you ask for "shall" be done to you. (John 15:7) There are no ifs, ands or buts when I say that it "shall" be done for you. "Shall" means that it is guaranteed to happen. He also said that if two or three SHALL agree on earth as touching anything that they shall ask, it SHALL be done for them of My Father which is in heaven.(Matthew 18:19) When I say "SHALL" it is My oath to you in relation to My promises. Jesus Christ spoke of My promises to My children when He spoke about My kingdom of God, saying that a man scatters seed into the ground, such as My words of intercessory prayers. The man sleeps and rises day after day while the seed opens up in the ground and grows a plant, but the man does not know how what was formerly a seed has grown into a plant. He said that the ground itself has produced the plant. With the words of My children in intercessory prayers, your words of the Holy Spirit produce seeds which open up and grow plants, also meaning that your words of intercessory prayers grow answers to prayers from My kingdom of God. The small blade comes first, then the ear and finally the full corn in the ear. (Mark 4:26-29) It takes time for the harvest to come. That's why patience is required when you have prayed intercessory prayers for certain things. I send My words to encourage you to persevere so that you will not miss the harvest. That is why I gave you My Words relating to faith and patience. I said that you "SHALL" inherit My promises to you. Your Father of Words of Encouragement

No comments: