Friday, April 29, 2022

BLESSED BY REVEALED WISDOM

My Dear Precious Child, Not only does the devil send diseases, conflict, strife, divorce, adultery, war, jealousy, perversion, drunkenness, revelry and other demons to afflict the lives of My children, but then he sends guilt and condemnation in order to completely devastate them and send them into the pits of despair and depression. My children who appeal to Me, trust in Me and follow My instructions can emerge from the depression and overcome everything that evil has done to them and their circumstances. Abandoning participating in evil ways that opened the door to the problems is important to the miracles of answered prayers that can flood into their lives when My children are motivated to remain on the side of good that comes from Me and they abandon following the devil and his evil ways. In dealing with the children of Israel I named the ways in which they would be blessed if they followed My instructions that I gave to them, saying they would be blessed in the city, in the field, their children would be blessed, their animals would be blessed, their food supply would be blessed, they would be blessed coming into the world and blessed going out of the world, that I would beat down the enemies that come against them from one direction and their enemies would flee from them in seven directions if the children of Israel would follow My instructions and walk in My ways. I also said that they would be blessed by other people seeing that they bore My name and stand in awe of them. I said that not only would I bless everything that concerned them, that I would increase their offspring, the offspring of their animals and the produce of their soil in the lands that I gave to them if they would follow My instructions and avoid participating with evil. I also said that I would open up the rich treasure house of the heavens and give to them rain in due season so that they would lend to other people and not borrow from anyone. I said I would make them the head and not the tail in every area of life, and that they would always mount higher and never decline as long as they followed My instructions in order to avoid participating with evil by turning to the right or left side in order to follow other gods and serve them. All of those blessings would flood into the lives of the Israelites if they heeded My instructions and avoided the paths of evil. (Deuteronomy 28:1-14. In that litany of blessings which I taught to the Israelites that are available to all of humanity, I also told them that if they turned aside from My instructions which I had given to them to help them avoid the devil's curses and destruction, and if they began to join with the devil in any way that they would be cursed in every area of their lives. (Deuteronomy 28:25-69) Because the children of Israel with whom I had a covenant were not privy to the truth that all good comes from Me and all evil comes from the devil, they thought that I am the originator of both good and evil, which is a lie programmed in their minds by the devil. In the poem of Job, he became an example of having been cursed in every area of life. He was cursed because of becoming fearful that his children would abandon Me and begin to follow evil ways, which they did by drinking wine to excess. Job began to make sacrifices to Me just in case his children did evil deeds. (Job 1:4-5; and 18-22) The poem of Job is a poem about a fictional man, a poem through which I used to speak some truths, one being that after a person becomes overwhelmingly cursed by the devil there are always friends whom the devil sends to that person to tell him lies about the reason for his being cursed, which Job's friends did. Their suppositions about why he was so horribly cursed were all inaccurate but had been adopted by people as truth, even though their reasons were lies. In that poem, even though his friends offered Job those inaccurate reasons for his curses, Job never believed them but instead Job remained loyal to Me which allowed Me to reveal My true nature to him personally in open communion and dialog. Only when Job confessed that he had never really known Me, but that he had only known facts about Me which were inaccurate, and once I had revealed My true nature as being GOOD to him, not interlaced with evil, then Job began to realize that I am love and the Father of goodness. In the poem, when Job forgave his friends, his curses from the devil were restored to My blessings in his life. (Job 42:1-10) The poem of Job is a picture of My new covenant of the Holy Spirit which was to come in the future on the day of the feast of Pentecost when Jesus Christ told His followers to go to Jerusalem and wait for "the promise of the Father." (Acts 1:1-8; Acts 2:1-13) In My new and last covenant with humanity, the revealed knowledge of My true character as being complete and total love is the ministry of the Holy Spirit, revealing to everyone who asks Me to become born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in the Holy Spirit. In answer to that request I can change their own nature from evil to good, as did Job's nature in the poem when he saw Me face to face and refused to go on the suppositions of his friends that were inaccurate as to why he was cursed in every area. Only My Holy Spirit can reveal My true nature to My children as being love. And only then can My children expect My gifts of love to flood into their lives on earth. In some areas the poem of Job became prophetic. Only My blessings come from Me and My heaven. Curses only come from the devil. Your Father of Glorious Blessings

No comments: