Sunday, April 24, 2022

BLESSED BY HAVING THE MIND OF CHRIST

My Dear Precious Child, When My Son Jesus told you to not only seek MY kingdom but to also seek My righteousness, He was giving you a key to your inheriting My kingdom of God in every area of your life while you live in the earth. (Matthew 6:33) Seeking My righteousness means that you pursue having your human mind become the mind of Christ with no hateful, prideful, judgmental, sexual, lying, jealous or other sinful thoughts because you have blocked those temptations of the devil from your mind. There is only one way in which to have the mind of Christ and that is to let My Holy Spirit train your mind to only accept thoughts and images from Me. Many of My children seek having all of the benefits of My kingdom of God without seeking My righteousness. It's impossible for you to inherit My benefits without your having the mind of Christ which rejects every evil thought from hell. The prophet David prayed that the words of his mouth and the MEDITATIONS OF HIS HEART would always be acceptable in My sight. (Psalm 19:14) He knew that a person's mind that is filled with the devil's garbage cannot receive the words of My Holy Spirit because My words cannot live in a mind filled with garbage. My kingdom of God, which is My spiritual family, is filled with people who are eager to do My will but many of them do not know My will. My will is always found in the words of My Son Jesus Christ. One of the most insidious demons from hell who captures the minds of My children is the demon of judgment. Jesus spoke at length about it, telling My children not to judge anyone because if they do, they will also be judged. It's the same spiritual theory as seed sowing, whatever you sow you will also reap. If from your human mind you entertain judgmental thoughts about a person, then you are sowing in the devil's kingdom evil seeds that will certainly cause someone to eventually judge you. In His teaching about judging other people Jesus said that you need to take out the demonic seed of judgment from your own mind before you endeavor to help someone take out the seed of another sin from their own life. (Matthew 7:1-5) Relating to judging, He said not to judge another person by throwing that person before the demonic swine of judgment because what will happen is that those demonic swine will turn your judgment onto your and you will be a person who also gets trampled and torn by the demons of judgment. You had authorized the flesh tearing dogs to judge both you and the person whom you judged. (Matthew 7:6) The secret thoughts in your mind, such as thoughts of judgment of other people, are open to Me because I live in you. If you succumb to the devil's judgmental thoughts of someone, he also knows that you are entertaining judgmental thoughts because he gave them to you. The devil is waiting to tear you apart by the actions of his demons because you have bound yourself to the devil and his family of destroyers by yielding to his thoughts of judging someone. You have authorized your own destruction. You must allow My Holy Spirit to be Lord of your thoughts. When the devil puts vengeful thoughts in your mind relating to someone who has hurt you, belittled you, been unkind or judgmental of you, persecuted you, harassed you, libeled you, stole from you, slandered you, or done any other evil action to you, then you must reject those vengeful thoughts and allow Me to seek vengeance against the demons who are behind the wickedness done to you. (Romans 12:19) My actions of vengeance will not be toward the person. My vengeance is toward the demon who tempted the person to do evil things to you. (John 8:15) This truth is amplified when Paul wrote to the Ephesians. He wrote that your battles are never with flesh and blood but they are with the demonic kingdoms who are behind the evil. Therefore, your armor is spiritual, those being truth, integrity, peace, faith and salvation in your mind, and My words of the Holy Spirit prayed in intercessory prayers on every occasion. (Ephesians 6:10-19) When you have the mind of Christ you will look on the inner person in every conflict, not on the flesh of the person where anger is flourishing. I said that the weapons of your warfare are not of the earth, but they are mighty through Me to the pulling down of demonic strong holds. (II Corinthians 10:4; Jeremiah 1:9-10) Your Father of Power Filled Words

No comments: