Wednesday, April 6, 2022

BLESSINGS FROM OATHS TAKEN AND CURSES FROM OATHS TAKEN

My Dear Precious Child, Under the Law of Moses oaths by humans were taken seriously. One of the precepts is that if a person swears an oath with his lips either to do good or to do evil, whatever he has agreed with an oath, and the person swore the oath becomes cursed because of the oath without it being revealed to the person who cursed him, when the person who prounounced the oath knows about it, then he shall be guilty of whichever one, either the good or the bad. And when he is guilty of pronouncing one of those oaths, he must admit that he is guilty in it and must confess it. He must sacrifice an offering because of the trespass, and he must bring a trespass offering to Me, confessing that he has sinned. It must be a female from his flock, either a lamb or the kid of a goat and the priest must make atonement for him concerning his sin. There were alternate sacrifices if he had neither of the above, one alternate being two turtledoves or two pigeons which must be sacrificed; one for a sin offering and one for a burnt offering. The offender who broke the oath must bring the animals or birds to the priest who offers the sin offering first, wringing the neck on its head but he shall not sever the head from the body. He should sprinkle the blood of the sin offering on the side of the altar and the rest of the blood should be wrung out at the bottom of the altar for a sin offering. For the burnt offering the same procedure was required. After the priest made atonement for the man, his sins were forgiven. If neither of those sacrifices was available, then the offender must bring a tenth of his grain offering to the priest as a substitute offering. If a man is guilty of a sin and is ignorant of his sin, he is still guilty and must bear his iniquity. He must add a fifth to the tenth sin offering. A ram must be used as a sacrifice and the priest must make atonement for the man's sin, even though he was ignorant of having sinned. After the priest makes atonement for him, the sin shall be forgiven him. Every element to be sacrificed had a special meaning and is prophetic of the sacrifice that Jesus Christ paid for the sins of the entire world. When the sinner lays his hands on the sacrifice and confesses to the sinning, then the man goes free of guilt for the sin because the demon who enticed the man to sin has gone onto the lamb, goat or other animal or bird and the live sacrifice was killed, making atonement for the sin, just like Jesus Christ eventually did when he was killed for the sins of the world. Since the life of any living animal is in the blood, without the shedding of blood there is no sacrifice or payment for sin. All of the sins (demons) of the whole world came upon Jesus Christ on the cross and when he went to hell, he went for the whole world, satisfying the devil's required payment for sins. Therefore, there is no more need for sacrifice under My new covenant with people because the price has been paid. Now it's My turn to require My judgment for sin by My children who are Spirit filled to cast the demons out of people and send the demons who influenced My children to sin to be sent into the lake of fire which I prepared for them before the foundation of the world just in case the first man and woman allowed the devil to flood the earth with his demons, which the first man and woman did. (Matthew 13:36-43) The greater thing of which Jesus taught that My children of the new covenant of the Holy Spirit are called to do is to send the demons whom they cast out of people into the lake of fire in the abyss. When Jesus Christ ministered in the world by healing the sick and casting demons out of people, He had not yet been to hell for the sins of the world so He had not wrestled away from the devil the authority to the earth and the heavens. After He rose from the dead, before He ascended into My heaven to sit down with Me and send My Holy Spirit into My children, He said that all authority in the earth and the heavens had been given to Him. He told the disciples to go and baptize people in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, meaning that with My Holy Spirit living inside of people that they would provide the bodies for My Spirit to live in the earth with the authority to cast the demons into the fiery lake in the abyss, which is My final judgment of the demons. That is the greater work that My children should do in the earth that Jesus Christ could not do because He ascended into My heaven to sit down with Me in My heaven, relinquishing His ministry in the earth to My Holy Spirit. My Holy Spirit is inhabiting the bodies of My children in the earth, so My Holy Spirit inside of them provides the power to cast the multitudes of demons into the lake of fire where there is weeping and gnashing of teeth by the demons. Christ Jesus spoke this truth to the disciples in a parable and Matthew reported it in his Gospel. (Matthew 28:16-20; Matthew 13:36-43) When Christ Jesus prophesied about My authority being resident in human beings in the person of My Holy Spirit, that magnificent truth was difficult for human beings to believe. When Jesus ministered in the earth He could cast out demons in My name, because the authority to heaven and earth had not yet been given to Jesus as Christ. After He ascended into My heaven to be with Me, He sent My Holy Spirit into the earth to live inside of My children who had been cleansed by belief in Christ. My Spirit has authority in you and them to cast the demons out of people and into My final judgment for them which could not become reality until after Christ went to hell and rose from the dead, sending My Holy Spirit's power into believers who allow Him to inhabit their bodies with the same authority and power of the Holy Spirit that Jesus Christ had when He ministered in the earth but also with My added authority to pronounce My judgment onto those demons. The world is waiting for My children to exercise their authority over demons in the earth to cast them out of people and cast them into the lake of fire. (Romans 8:16-27) I originally gave the earth to humans. Being baptized in My Holy Spirit gives you and My other children the authority to pronounce My final judgment on demons by the authority of the Holy Spirit living inside of you. Paul wrote that in the earth now the Holy Spirit is Lord over all offending demonic spirits. (I Corinthians 3:16; II Corinthians 3:17-18) Very often the work of sending demons into the lake of fire is done by My Holy Spirit when My children speak and pray in His language as on the day of Pentecost. John the Baptist in prophesying said that My winnowing fork is in the hand of Christ Jesus, separating the wheat from the chaff with the chaff being burned in the fire that never goes out, speaking of the lake of fire in the abyss created by Me for the judgment of the devil and his demons in the glorious days of My last covenant with humans, the covenant of My Holy Spirit where My Spirit lives inside of people and I remember their sins and iniquities no more. (Matthew 3:10-12; Hebrews 12:26-29; Jeremiah 31:31-33) Rejoice in the covenant of My Holy Spirit and spread My Love to the masses by casting the demons who plague My children into the lake of fire. With the power of My Holy Spirit you have the power. Your Father of a New and More Merciful Covenant

No comments: