Monday, April 18, 2022

BLESSED BY PRAYING IN THE HOLY SPIRIT'S PRAYER LANGUAGE

My Dear Precious Child, For My children who followed the command of Christ Jesus and became born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit, My kingdom of God becomes the motivation of their lives on the earth. They are the fulfillment of His prayer that Jesus taught to His disciples, that My kingdom would come into the earth as it is in heaven, which is the fulfillment of the prophesy of Jeremiah about My new covenant which is the covenant of My Holy Spirit. Part of My new and last covenant with humanity, as announced by the prophet Jeremiah, was that I would come to live inside of people, writing My Fatherly words in their heart and in their mind, that I would be their Father God, also that everyone would know Me from the least to the greatest, and that I would forgive their iniquities and no longer remember their sins. (Jeremiah 31:31-34) That description was valuable and offered revelation insight into My being revealed as the Father of humanity, not merely just a king of the universe. (the years 598-587 BC) Later, after Jeremiah's prophesies relating to My new covenant with humanity, when the prophet Joel also prophesied facts about My new and last covenant with humanity, he amplified Jeremiah's prophesy and described even more fully the obvious results in the lives of My children who partake of My new covenant of the Holy Spirit living inside of people. (Joel 2:28-32) He prophesied that I would pour out My Holy Spirit upon all flesh, that the sons and daughters of My children in the earth would prophesy, which means to speak for Me; also that the result of having My Holy Spirit living inside of My children would also mean that they would also dream spiritual dreams and see spiritual visions, all as part of My living inside of them in My effort to further bring My kingdom into the earth as it is in heaven. The prophet Joel added to Jeremiah's prophesy when Joel prophesied that I would pour out My Spirit even upon the servants of My children, My being no respecter of the status of persons. Joel prophesied that immediately before that wonderful and great day of My new covenant came into the earth, which was the fulfillment of the feast of Pentecost, that the sun would be darkened,( which it did when Jesus Christ was crucified), that the moon would turn red. (which it did when He went to hell for the sins of the world), before the event of My kingdom of God coming into the earth and living inside of and surrounding My children became reality in the earth, per the Pentecost experience. (Matthew 24:29-30, Rev. 6:12-17) All of the old covenant prophets spoke into the earth a portion of the coming into the earth of the covenant of My Holy Spirit. Isaiah spoke a portion, Daniel did also, Ezekiel also did, and when Jesus Christ came to earth, He put the stamps of approval on My words and sent them into the world to be fulfilled by My angelic hosts. In Joel's prophesy he said that whoever called on My name would be saved from the works of the devil, and that in Mount Zion and Jerusalem there would be people who escaped the tribulation of those days that was to come upon My children, that those people who obeyed Christ Jesus and went to wait in the upper room for My promise, which was the coming into the earth of My Holy Spirit who comes to live inside of My children, as Jesus Christ prophesied, and the survivors would be the remnant that I called to usher in My new covenant of the Holy Spirit. When Joel prophesied that the sons, daughters and servants would prophesy in the days of My covenant of t he Holy Spirit, he was not speaking only about their telling about things to come, but that in the true definition of the word, "prophesy," it means that they would speak for Me in the earth, speaking from the inside of My children from their heart and mind and spoken through their mouths not only My words of instruction/guidance, but also that My children would allow Me to speak My words in the language of the Holy Spirit containing the answers to their prayers, the solutions to their problems, the words of healing for their diseases, and the gifts of wisdom and knowledge for their guidance. Those words must be spoken into the earth, just like the words of the old covenant prophets had to be spoken into the earth by the prophets before Jesus Christ could be born into the earth. Because I gave the earth to Adam and Eve, all changes in the earth must be spoken by people in the words of My Holy Spirit because I gave authority in the earth to humans This is a key in the truth of the prophesies relating to My new covenant of the Holy Spirit. My words of power and authority need to be spoken out into the earth by humans before any changes can be made in answers to their prayers. When you allow My Holy Spirit to intercede at length in the language of the Holy Spirit in prayers, then you are allowing My Holy Spirit to SPEAK MY WILL IN THE EARTH, AS IT IS DONE IN HEAVEN, and My angels scurry to perform My works in the earth. Sometimes when there are delayed answers to your prayers it has nothing to do with My lack of activity in your behalf. My works in the earth are always dependent upon My children speaking them out in intercessory prayers which allow My Holy Spirit to speak My plans into the earth through their mouths in My language of heaven so that your earthly angels that I gave to you can go and perform the answers to your prayers, per the instructions of the Holy Spirit that you have prayed in My heavenly language. (Hebrews 1:7-9 and Hebrews 1:13-14) If the answers to your prayers are delayed, consider the same problem that I had in getting the prophets to speak into the earth the fulfillment of My new and last covenant. Every word needed to be spoken into the earth. It took centuries to get the prophets to speak My plan into the world which allowed My Holy Spirit to overshadow Mary and produce My Son to be the Savior of the world. If the answers to your prayers have been delayed, then you need to increase your intercessory prayer time since your praying in the Holy Spirit's spiritual language allows Him to speak out the final solution to your problems so that the angels that I gave to you can come to attention and carry out My words in answer to your Holy Spirit led prayers. Delays in answering your prayers are never My fault. They always are caused by people who refuse to participate with Me by allowing My Holy Spirit to complete His plans by praying the formulas to answered prayer through your mouth in My Heavenly language. (Isaiah 59) It was not necessary for My Son Jesus Christ's birth into the world to be delayed so long. My words covering every aspect of His ministry in the earth needed to be prophesied before He could be born into the earth. I called many prophets to speak before the anointed ones yielded to My calls. This truth is why prophesies are so important. They need to be spoken into the earth in the language of My Holy Spirit. They allow My will to be done on earth as it is in heaven, but they need to first be voiced in the earth in the words of My Holy Spirit's intercessory prayer language. To experience the answers to all of your prayers, dedicate yourself to praying in the language of the Holy Spirit with diligence and fervor. (James 5:16; Matthew 3:11) Your Heavenly Father of Mercy and Marvelous Mysteries.

No comments: