Monday, April 25, 2022

BLESSED BY DREAMS, VISIONS AND PROPHSIES

My Dear Precious Child, My instructions through Jesus Christ and the writings of My Holy Spirit though His disciples/ apostles are necessary for you to follow and for you to study as truth in order for your life in the earth to be blessed. When Paul wrote about the weapons of your warfare not being of flesh, meaning not being of human intelligence, but they must be mighty from Me for the PULLING DOWN OF STRONGHOLDS, referring to demonic activity in your mind, He was mirroring a truth that he wrote in Ephesians relating to your battles not being with flesh and blood but instead they are with demonic spirits. (Ephesians 6:10-19) In those scriptures he established that your battles in your life in the earth are never with human beings, but they are with demons who the devil sends to capture you and entice you to do the devil's will. The problem is that he uses your siblings, your parents, your children, your friends, your bosses, or your neighbors to engage you in strife. He wrote in one particular letter to the Corinthians that it is My power that overcomes all of the wiles of the devil in your life, not any human power or abilities to win or bring peace to a situation. In other words, My Holy Spirit wrote through Paul that every war in the earth is between good and evil, that being between the devil's forces and My forces. (II Corinthians 10:3-4) After My Holy Spirit used Paul's writings to establish that truth, He gave one of the most effective weapons with which to fight the devil. He wrote that you must cast down into the lake of fire in the abyss every imagination from the devil that exalts itself in your mind against the knowledge that I have given to you through either the words of Christ or of the Holy Spirit through the apostles. Then he wrote that another way to accomplish that feat is for you to bring every thought that is negative that crosses your mind to what I have taught to you, that you bring those thoughts from hell into being obedient to Christ. In other words, he wrote that every negative thought that the devil parades in your mind, you must capture it and speak to it what Christ Jesus said about it instead of meditating on the negative image until it becomes reality in your life in the form of a curse. (II Corinthians 10:5-6) What I had told My children previously was the truth about the feast of Pentecost that had occurred in the lives of the church members. They had all prayed in My heavenly tongues, had experienced being baptized in My Holy Spirit, had been told to expect supernatural events in the form of dreams, visions and prophesies to become part of their daily lives. I said that I would give to them dreams and visions in an effort for them to have those images from Me in their mind instead of their having the imaginations of the devil remain in their mind and convince them that the devil's work was going to prevail instead of My work prevailing. So Paul's words from My Holy Spirit told the believers in Corinth to stop battling with human beings and instead to battle in intercessory prayers with the devil and his demons who are behind every conflict that occurs in the earth. As a defense against the devil's images that he places in your mind, My instructions to you are that you cast down from your mind into the lake of fire in the abyss every thought that invades your mind that is contrary to what My truth says. According to the prophesy of Jesus Christ, every negative thought of defeat and failure needs to be cast out of your mind and into the lake of fire that I prepared for the demons who speak those evil thoughts in your mind. (Matthew 13:36-43) Paul amplified that truth when he said to capture every thought that is not from Me and Jesus Christ when its ugly image first appears in your thoughts. They don't always look like or sound like they are evil and from hell. They look and sound like they are your own thoughts. Don't be deceived; all negative, unbelieving, doubting thoughts are from hell. The next step in your defeat of evil is for you to replace those evil thoughts with what I have spoken to you in dreams, visions or prophesies that are also present in your mind or soon will be. Quote them, image them and meditate upon them until they become reality in your life instead of the devil's images becoming reality. You must be a watchman who is always ready to avenge against every evil thought that sneaks into your mind of defeat or lack of power or failure of My statues that I have taught to you. My Spirit wrote through Paul that you only have the power and authority to be effective against evil when your own obedience to My words are fulfilled. You cannot be in rebellion against Me and expect My power against evil to be effective in the battle in your mind between good and evil. (II Corinthians 10:6) Make these truths foremost in your mind so that you will not allow the evil thoughts in your mind to remain for one minute. The longer you entertain negative thoughts, the more entrenched they become and their curses will begin to flood into your life. Capture them at their first appearance, cast them into the lake of fire, and keep your mind pure as the mind of Christ by replacing My images from the Holy Spirit in your thoughts. Your Loving, Instructional Father

No comments: