Thursday, April 7, 2022

BLESSED BY AGREED UPON OATHS

My Dear precious Child, Under the old covenant instituted by Moses, he interpreted the curses that can come upon a person by breaking an oath and the blessings that can come upon a person from keeping an oath. However, under My new covenant of the Holy Spirit, Jesus Christ instructed His disciples not to ever enter into an oath because if you cannot keep the oath it opens yourself up to guilt and condemnation from the devil. Moses told the children of Israel how binding an oath is, that if you keep the agreement in the oath, then My blessings can flood into your life but if you break an oath, then you become cursed from hell for breaking the oath. He said that if a man vows unto Me to swear an oath to bind his soul to a servant that he was buying, that the man should not break his word, that he must do according to all that proceeded out of his mouth that he would do in swearing the oath. However, Moses announced the blessings that would follow a man and his daughter relating to making an oath with a servant. If a man's daughter made an oath with a servant, she has bound her soul to that servant and every oath relating to the official binding will stand. Also, if the daughter's father heard her oath and allowed her to make the bond with the servant, then the father holds his peace with his daughter and all elements of the bond will stand. However, if the father hears her agreement made as an oath to the servant and disallows it on the day that he heard it, then no vows that the daughter made with anyone should stand. Moses proclaimed that I would forgive her because her father disallowed the oath. There were many things contingent upon a woman making a vow because of the women being declared as second class citizens because it was believed that because Eve encouraged Adam to sin that all women were not to be trusted and needed the supervision of either her husband or her father. (Genesis 3:1-7) A woman's father or her husband were liable for every decision that women made. If a woman was engaged in making a vow with anyone and the husband or father did know it and did not allow it, then she is forgiven of the oath because her husband or father did not allow it. So, knowledge of breaking an oath is important to being forgiven or not forgiven of keeping an oath. Because of the complicated elements in the law, it's better not to engage in any oaths or vows because of the problems caused by taking an oath. That is why Jesus Christ so sternly advised his followers not to swear an oath to do anything, instead to simply answer yes or no, because as Jesus said, "Anything else comes from the evil one."(Matthew 5:33-37) Even though I advised My children not to enter into an oath with anyone, but instead to only reply yes or no; I, Myself, because I am not influenced by evil, I swear oaths to My own children that I will do what I have promised in the prophesies of old covenant prophets and also the promises through Jesus Christ. Those promises are universal, for all people, if the people will become My children and partake of My righteousness. When you do partake of My righteous nature and exhibit My righteousness, then I am able to swear an oath to you relating to a promise that I made to humanity in order to assure you that I will do what I promised to do. I don't swear an oath to all of humanity because not all of humanity is able to partake of My righteousness. To those of My children who are born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit, plus walk in the guidance of My Holy Spirit, I am able to swear an oath to them in the form of a dream, a vision, a revelation, or a prophesy directly from Me or a prophesy through another person. I said that My swearing an oath to you relating to a need that you have or a solution to a prayer that you have, is My yes, amen and so be it. You know that you know that you know that I will do what I swear to do for you. (Acts 2:17-21) In the book of Hebrews Paul said that My oaths are the assurance of My promises, because it is by two unchangeable things, My promise and My oath, that causes you to hold fast to the knowledge and hope that what I promised will be done for you. (Hebrews 6:18) He wrote that My oaths relating to a promise of mine will end all strife in your human mind. My oath to you confirms the promise. It's the assurance that the answer to your prayers is on the way from heaven to earth. (Hebrews 6:16-17) My oaths are given by Me to you when I know that all of the elements of the universe are in correct agreement and the path is clear so that the answer to your prayers can easily be delivered to you because there is no demonic interference blocking the path. (Isaiah 59:1-10) Pay close attention to signs from My heaven to you. Those oaths that I take can be easily missed if you are not attune to My Holy Spirit and His words to you. I said that He would lead you into all truth, that He would reveal the mysteries that were hidden from the foundation of the earth to you, that He would lead you and direct you, that He would speak My oaths to you and that you would have the assurance of My promises through My oaths to you. I do not leave you without My comfort. I come to you to assure you and to reassure you. I am your Loving Father who answers all of your needs. Your Father of Everlasting Oaths

No comments: