Tuesday, April 19, 2022

BLESSED BY ANSWERED PRAYERS

My Dear Precious Child, Have you wondered why it took centuries for My plan for the salvation of the earth to begin? Have you considered that it was not My timing that was the problem but that it was a problem that was limited to the earth, that maybe human beings caused the long delay? Because the earth was created by My words, have you considered that it had to be the power in My words spoken in the earth that instituted My plan for the salvation of humanity and the earth? That was the problem. It took centuries for Me to influence spiritual men who are called prophets to speak My will into the earth concerning the mysteries of My will concerning My salvation. Every aspect of the nature of My Son Jesus and His ministry in the earth needed to be prophesied by men who are made in My image, and every aspect of My plan to institute My new covenant of the Holy Spirit in the earth also needed to be spoken into the earth for My will to become a reality. In other words, My plans in heaven needed to be spoken into the earth for My words to become reality in the earth. Not every old covenant prophet whom I approached was willing to prophesy what I needed to have spoken in the earth in order to bring salvation into the earth, so I had to raise up many prophets with small truths in order to influence them to speak for Me a portion of My plan. Finally I was able to influence enough prophets to speak My will for My plan of salvation into the earth into the earth so that the angels whom I had placed in the earth to serve My children could institute My new and last covenant with humanity. It is My covenant of the Holy Spirit in which I came to live inside of human beings, making them My own children, putting My Spirit inside of them to speak My words through them which bring My will into the earth in the lives of each person. Consider the same truth in the earth today in the lives of My children who are born in My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit who are not taught to pray My humanity-saving and earth-saving words into the earthly atmosphere in the language of My Holy Spirit in order to bring My will into the earth to be done by My angelic hosts. My world-changing words must be spoken in the earth, just like at the beginning of creation when I spoke and darkness became light in the world. Yet My spirit-filled children are waiting for something to happen that has already happened. Many are waiting for Christ Jesus to come back into the earth when He has already come back many times since His crucifixion and resurrection. His final entrance into the earth was on the celebration of the day of Pentecost when He came in the person of the Holy Spirit to live inside of My children and He came back in spiritual flesh in My kingdom of God to sit down with Me in My heaven which surrounds My children in whom My kingdom of God has become reality. He is in the cloud of witnesses, along with me, which surrounds My children who are baptized in My Holy Spirit, witnesses who are eager to bring My will into the earth. (Acts 2:1-4; Hebrews 12:1 and verses 22-29) Many prayers requested by My children have gone unanswered, not because of any lack on My part. Like the prophet Isaiah wrote, it's the demonic influences on My children that build barriers between us so that I cannot hear and neither can I send the strength of My arms to help them. (Isaiah 59) Those demons have robbed My children of the truth that they have My treasure that I gave to them in their bodies, Him being My Holy Spirit who is the same Spirit who raised Jesus Christ from the dead. They have His power in their human bodies in My words of the Holy Spirit to allow Me to speak the elements of their answers to requested prayers but they wait for Me to perform some miracle in their behalf which answers their prayers. Don't you realize that My love action toward you in sending My Holy Spirit to live inside of you is the greatest miracle of all? Also the fact that I give to My Holy Spirit the words in intercessory prayers which speak the elements of My will in words which are to be done in earth just like they are done in My heaven is also a great miracle. (Romans 8:26-27) What the problem is in the earth is that My children are negligent, just like the prophets of old when they delayed prophesying out of their mouths My words for My plan for the salvation of the earth so that My will could be speedily done to redeem the earth from the curses of the devil. The old covenant prophets delayed the first stage of salvation for many centuries because of their shyness in prophesying. Now My Spirit Filled children who are gifted with My Power of the Holy Spirit are blinded by the power that they have inside of them, which is allowing My Holy Spirit to speak into the earth the answers to their prayers and the solution to their problems. The prophets of old delayed the coming into the earth of Jesus Christ for centuries, by their being shy about speaking for Me. The same thing is happening in the world today. Some of My new covenant prophets who are filled with My Holy Spirit are sluggards in praying in My Holy Spirit, just like Paul chided the Hebrew believers who were still spiritual babies after many years. (Hebrews 5:11-14) They have the words of My Holy Spirit in their heart and mind and yet they refuse to speak My will in the earth in intercessory prayers which allow Me to speak through their mouths the elements to their answer to prayers and the solutions to their problems. When Christ Jesus said that He would not leave His disciples without comfort, one of the ways He did it was to send My Comforter of the Holy Spirit to live inside of them with the words for them to speak in intercession which answers all of their prayers. (John 14:15-17) There is no greater comfort for a Father to do than to provide the desires of his children and to implement the solutions to the problems of His children. Those Fatherly duties of mine bring great comfort to My children and to Me. All that I ask of My Spirit filled and Spirit motivated children is to partner with Me by allowing Me to speak into the earth through their mouths in the prayer language of My Holy Spirit the solutions to all of their problems and to also speak the ways for Me to grant their desires into the earth through intercessory prayers which allows My WILL TO BE DONE in answer to their petitions. I do the work and My children enjoy the blessings and rewards of being My children. Your Father of Mercy and Compassion

No comments: