Friday, April 8, 2022

BLESSED BY REFUSING TO SWEAR OATHS

My Dear Precious Child, Under the Law of Moses, which was the nation of Israel's religious and civil laws, if a man brings to a neighbor an oxen, donkey, sheep or any beast to keep for him, and if it dies or is hurt or taken away with no person seeing it being taken away, then an oath must be taken between the two men, the owner and the neighbor, before Me, the oath taken that the man has not taken the property of his neighbor. The owner must accept the neighbor's word and not require him to make good on the loss. But, if it is stolen while in his care, then he must make restitution to the owner. Also, if it was torn apart by some wild beast or by accident, then the neighbor was to bring the torn carcass to the owner and there would be no need for the neighbor to make good on what was torn and mangled. But, if it was stolen while in his neighbor's care, then the neighbor must make restitution. Again, it the beast is torn in pieces by some wild beast or by accident, then the neighbor must bring the carcass as a witness, and he need not make good on what was torn. (Exodus 22:10-13) By those two legal statutes, you can only imagine the multitude of stringent laws which the people of Israel had to know about and obey in order to legally swear an oath between themselves and their neighbor in front of Me in order to be declared as being obedient to the religious/civil Law. There were thousands and thousands and thousands of the laws and more added every day as sin increased among the Israelites. Obedience to the multitudes of laws was required in order for a person to become religiously saved from the works of the devil. Unfortunately, that was impossible. That is why I, in My mercy, sent My Son Jesus Christ into the world to be born of a human woman so that He would have the authority over the earth like I gave to the first man, Adam. When Christ died on the cross for the sins of the world, He had to give up His authoritatian spiritual rule over the earth and the heavens because He became sin so that My children would become My righteousness. Then He went to hell for the sins of the entire world. When My Holy Spirit catapulted Him out of hell and into the earth again, before He came to sit down with Me in heaven He proclaimed that He had wrestled away from the devil the authority in the earth and the heavens, the authority that the devil had stolen away from Adam. Christ Jesus said that when His disciples baptized people in My name, in His name and in the name of the Holy Spirit, that those people would inherit My Holy Spirit's authority in the earth, which happened the first time on the day of the feast of Pentecost. (Matthew 28:16-20; Acts 2:1-8) Not only did My Holy Spirit assume the ministry of Christ in the world, but He is able to write My laws on the hearts and minds of people and remember their sins no longer. In addition to those benefits, I give to My children who are born by the Holy Spirit and baptized in the Holy Spirit My spiritual authority over every demon in the earth in order for My children to cast those demons out of the earth and into the lake of fire which I created as the final judgment on demons and the devil. (Matthew 13:36-43) Old covenant Law became null and void when My new covenant of the Holy Spirit was and is now instituted in the lives of people who seek Me and find Me. Jesus Christ advised believers not to swear any oath because it activates hell to operate in bringing curses into your life via guilt and condemnation. When My children cast demons out of the earth and into the fiery lake in the abyss, it is then that My children shine like the sun in the earth. Your Father Who Replaces Old Covenant Laws with the Covenant of Love

No comments: