Saturday, April 2, 2022

PROMISES CONFIRMED BY AN OATH

My Dear Precious Child, When Paul through his letter to the Hebrew believers taught them about how to allow Me to end all striving in their minds relating to inheriting My promises, he wrote to them that an oath from Me ends all strife. Then he wrote that I, being willing to abundantly show to the heirs of My promises that they can count on My promise 100%, I confirm the promise by creating a personal oath to My children relating to every promise. In other words, I show you a concrete image in a dream, a vision, a revelation or a word of knowledge relating to the promise. It is called My oath. By those two things, My promise and My oath to you, you absolutely will inherit My promises to you. The scripture that proves it is truth is the one that says that out of the mouths of two or three witnesses a thing is established as being true, guaranteed and it will be visually manifested. (Hebrews 6:16-17; Matthew 18:16) I am not a human father who promises some things and then doesn't fulfill the promises. When I promise and then confirm the promise with a personal oath to you, then there is no doubt that it will be provided because My words are 100% guaranteed. (II Corinthians 13:1) This is where some of My children become weak in faith. They believe My universal promise pertaining to a particular thing, usually an answer to prayer. The universal promise is germane to everyone in the earth, being My desire to answer the prayers of everyone, but very often the spiritual atmosphere in the earth is not conducive for the person to receive the answers to a prayer. He or she might be thinking and doing evil in his or her life, or he or she might have unbelief that would block the answer to the prayer from entering into his or her life, or very often there is peace and turmoil being sown in the world by the person who is holding on to a promise from Me. The prophet Isaiah confirmed that truth by prophesying that My arms aren't so short that I can't save you from the difficult situation and My ears aren't so deaf that I can't hear your requests. I said in that prophesy that it is your iniquities and sins that are the problem. Those demons form a barrier between us so that I can't break through and deliver the answers to your prayers. (Isaiah 59:1-15) When the state of your heart and soul become right with Me and you sow good seeds in relation to other people, then the atmosphere around you is good and the path from you to Me is restored to a loving Father/child relationship. It is then that I can deliver the answer to your prayers because there are no self imposed barriers of your giving the devil permission to sabotage your blessings. My desire is to always answer the prayers of My children and fulfill My promises to them. However, the path from heaven to earth must be clear for you to receive My blessings. When the path is clear, then I am able to confirm that everything is in good shape for My answers to your prayers to come to you in the form of blessings so I swear an oath to you that the answer to your prayer is on the way. Without the confirmation of My promise by My giving you My oath, it is impossible for Me to deliver the answer to you because of demonic barriers. Paul wrote to the Corinthian believers that all of My promises are yes and amen. They are available because My heartfelt desires are to provide everything that My children ask of Me. Yet, when there are demonic barriers placed on the path from Me to you, your blessings are prevented from being delivered to you. Good blessings can only be inherited where there are good thoughts, words spoken and good actions performed which affect the spiritual atmosphere around you. In order to complete the delivery of your answers to prayers, you must keep the path from heaven to earth clear and unencumbered of demonic barriers for you to be able to receive all that you ask of Me. (II Corinthians 1:20) When you allow Me to swear an oath to you, that is as good as having the answer to your prayers for My promise to you. It will be manifested to you soon after you hear My oath to you. In Paul's letter to the Corinthians, after he wrote that My promises are yes and amen, he said that even with your having My promises written to you, you must cleanse yourself of all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting My holiness in you. (II Corinthians 7:1) That is the way to clear the pathways from heaven to earth so that the delivery of My oath to you will be unencumbered and then the delivery of your answers to prayers will speedily become evident in your life on earth. Your Father of Promises and Oaths

No comments: