Saturday, April 23, 2022

BLESSED BY MIRACES

My Dear Precious Child, To your human eyes miracles are spectacular but to the eyes of the saints who have gone on before you into My heaven, they are merely normal occurrences. The miracles happen in My heaven before they appear in the earth. In fact, all of the elements in every miracle are found in My heaven. Then when I combine the elements and send them into the earth they become miracles in the earth, much like the prophesies of the old covenant prophets became flesh in the earth and lived in the earth as Jesus Christ, My Son, whom I sent to earth to be the Savoir of the earth. When the apostle Paul discovered this truth he wrote that there are things celestial and things terrestrial, meaning things spiritual and things earthly. He wrote that each one has its own glory or heavenly makeup. He wrote that the sun, the moon and the stars all have their own spiritual combination of elements and they are all glorious. He wrote that even though the bodies of humans have their origin in the earth, they become spiritual bodies when the earthly bodies become dead and they are raised an incorrupt spirit. (I Corinthians 15:40-43) He explained that human bodies are made of the earth and so they are sown in dishonor and raised in honor, that they are sown in weakness but raised in power, that they are sown a natural body but raised a spiritual body. So natural bodies and spiritual bodies are composed of their own elements of glory. (verse 44) All natural bodies become spiritual when I breathe My Spirit of Life into them, as in being born of My Holy Spirit. People in human bodies who are formerly naturally of the earth become living Spirits when My Holy Spirit comes to live inside of them. People who are born of My Holy Spirit were formerly earthly, but they become heavenly when My Holy Spirit comes to live inside of their human body, creating a new being in the earth, an earthly being with a child of My kingdom of God living inside of his or her body. They don't need to wait to enter into heaven to experience communion with Me. It is through My Holy Spirit in them that they commune with Me every moment of their day. It is My Spirit writing through Paul who said that born again believers must realize that their body is the temple of My Holy Spirit. (I Corinthians 3:16; II Corinthians 3:17-18) He also wrote that in those human bodies the Lord of the earth is My Holy Spirit. Those people started out earthly but ended up spiritual or heavenly because of the presence of My Holy Spirit living inside of their human spirit where My Holy Spirit created a new spiritual individual out of a human body. My intention from the foundation of the world when I imaged in My mind My last covenant with human beings where I came to live inside of them, I imaged that I would become their God, that they would dream spiritual dreams and imagine spiritual visions, even prophesying in the language of My Holy Spirit in intercessory prayers. (Joel 2:28-29) It is in their prophesying in the language of My Holy Spirit that I am able to speak forth the answers to their prayers and the solutions to their problems. Thus, My words spoken in the language of My Holy Spirit become flesh in the earth, just like Jesus Christ became flesh because of the prophesies of the old covenant prophets (entire chapter of John 1) My plan works perfectly when My children are in unity with Me and are guided by Me through My Holy Spirit. If they listen to the devil in their mind and become motivated by him, they continue to be cursed in their lives on earth instead of their being magnificently blessed by My Holy Spirit when they are in unity with Me and are motivated by Me. It's always a choice. Your Father of Glorious Blessings

No comments: