Monday, April 11, 2022

BLESSED WITH SPIRITUAL COMMUNICATION

My Dear Precious Child, When Jesus Christ was prepared to die for the sins of the world he gave an enormous amount of truth to His disciples relating to the coming into the earth of My kingdom of God, which forms My family in the earth made up of My children who are born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit. He ate with His disciples who had been so loyal to follow with Him and He even showed to them the truth of the feast of Unleavened Bread which is now called the Lord's Supper or sometimes called Communion in some churches. Jesus Christ broke off a piece of bread from a loaf and gave it to each one of them individually and told them that when they ate together that they must do it in remembrance of their last meal together. He said that the real truth of the occasion is that their communion together was to be an example of Our communion with each other when My Holy Spirit came to live inside of them so that there would be a Father/child relationship between Us. He said that the bread stood for His own flesh which they must consume into their own flesh by listening to His words and taking His valuable advice, indicating that His words would become flesh in them, changing them into His image in the earth. (Matthew 26:26-29) Then Jesus Christ poured some wine into a cup and allowed each man individually to take a drink from the cup, saying that it stood for His blood which was to be sacrificed for them. Because of their religious educations through the Jewish Law, they knew that the life of all humans is in their blood for without blood flowing there is no life to a body. So Jesus Christ tutored the disciples in the rewarding truth that without taking into their bodies His words and His Spirit, there would be no Eternal Life inside of them, the powerful life of the Holy Spirit which is the Life in all living matter. His sharing the cup of wine with His disciples represented My Holy Spirit and His Life changing power which was to come into the world after He was crucified, rose from the dead and ascended into My heaven to sit down with Me, sending My Holy Spirit into the earth to live in anyone who seeks for Me with His or her whole heart. So His lesson in that last meal together with His disciples was that they must hear His words and obey them and breathe in My Holy Spirit so that they would be born of My Spirit with His power over evil. (John 20:19-23) The disciples did not know the importance of their last meal together with Jesus before He was crucified. Not until the day of the feast of Pentecost did they realize that His teaching about their breathing in My Holy Spirit into their own spirits was so that they would become My children with all of their sins forgiven. It was a few days later when the revelation of that meal became experiential and their entire lives changed with the reality of that supernatual experience about which Christ was speaking. It was in that setting that My kingdom of God entered into the earth and created new individuals inside of people who were gathered there. Their inheritance was that I sent My very own Spirit to live inside of them, creating My family in the earth. Real communion was instituted when they began to pray in My Holy Spirit's prayer language as they allowed Him to speak My words through their mouths and they could individually even hear My own Life-giving words individually to them which would many times be My swearing of My oath to them relating to My promises that were spoken by old covenant prophets and Jesus Christ. (Acts 2:1-4) Without having breathed into their being My Holy Spirit and His being able to write My words in their hearts and on their minds, they would not have been able to hear My swearing of My oaths to them which confirms their promises and adds My amen, "so be it" to them. (Hebrews 6:17) Paul wrote in His letter to the Hebrew churches the truth that it is with one of My promise and My oath relating to that promise that a thing is established and becomes a reality in your life. So it is in hearing My words, consuming them, as in the example of communion at Jesus' last meal with His disciples, and drinking/breathing into their spirits My Holy Spirit that makes it possible for My children to inherit everything related to My promises that I made to My family members. Paul wrote that it is by two unchangeable things, My promise and My oath, that you can know beyond all doubt that I am able to make My promise to you a reality in your life on earth. (Hebrews 6:18) It is in that instance that, as was written by Paul, that you have actually reached through the veil through which Christ entered into the Holy of Holies and you have received an anchor for your soul of complete faith and peace. (Hebrews 6:19) I do not leave you without My comfort. I speak constantly to you. You must become attuned to the sound of My voice and the spiritual power of My wisdom so that you will recognize My oaths which I swear to you. Your enjoying Heaven on earth is the reward. Your Father of One-on-One Communion

No comments: