Thursday, May 12, 2022

BLESSED BY INTIMATELY KNOWING GOD

My Dear Precious Child When you are like the hero in the poem about Job and you only know Me by "the hearing of the ear" from someone else who also does not know Me except by hearing from someone else who also did not know Me except by "the hearing of the ear", then you are under the impression that I am both good and evil, afflicting you on one hand and healing you on the other hand like one of Job's friends believed. Or you might think that I am a vindictive God who is ready and willing to punish you for every tiny infraction of religious law, which was religiously called sin; sin being breaking the laws that I gave to the nation of Israel to inform them of the works of the devil in the earth so that they could by knowledge refuse to yield to the devil's temptations. Or you might think that I am a God who is eager to punish instead of forgiving My children whom I created in My image. Or if you might be ignorant of the truth that the devil is the author of all sin and evil in the world and that he is the entity that I am eager to judge and condemn to eternal damnation, not human beings, then you might think that I hate the world and human being. All of that is contrary to what My son said. He said that I "LOVE AND DEARLY PRIZE THE WORLD SO MUCH that I gave My own Son so that whoever believes in Him might have My life inside of him while he lives in the earth." My Son went on to say that, "I did not send My Son into the world to condemn or judge the world, but I sent Him into the world so that the "WORLD MIGHT BE SAVED." Are you going to believe what I said through My Son or are you choosing to believe what some man has told you that is negative about My character? All three of Job's friends commonly believed lies that were the invention of the devil who uses them to enslave My children by his placing temptations in their mind with which he entices My children to obey him. He entices people to do his will so that he, the devil, can condemn, judge and punish people for their becoming his children by their believing his words that so frequently appear in the minds of people that are offensive to Me and My character. Yes, sometimes the devil's words that are offensive to My character take root in people, and then the devil becomes their father and they inherit his family curses by obeying the devil's temptations. Instead there is the choice of their inheriting My blessings by their obeying My words that I place in their mind which means that I am the person's Father and I pour My blessings upon the believers who believe that I am a Good Father. In the poem about Job in your History and Instruction Book called the Bible, he became cursed in every area of his life because he yielded to the devil's fear that his children would sin and so he sacrificed every day for their future sins. Job did not blame Me for his problems like his friends, but he was unclear about the cause of the horrible curses that had consumed his life. When Job met Me face to face, thus being introduced to My mercy, compassion, love and forgiveness, the devil's curses that had consumed his life were reversed because of his being in unity with Me. When Job forgave his friends for spreading their false beliefs about My character, I poured My blessings into his life. The secret to the reversal of his curses was his meeting Me face to face and getting to know My true character and personality as a Loving Father instead of a vindictive king, as was assumed by most Israelites at the time. Becoming personally and intimately acquainted with Me solidly establishes our Father and Child relationship. It opens the windows of heaven and allows your inheritance and My blessings to flood into your life. In the poem Job needed to cast out of his mind all of the negative attributes that his friends had infused into Job's mind because He had finally personally and experientially met Me, becoming One with Me in the Father and Child relationship just like Christ Jesus has with me and with His spiritual brothers and sisters. To share My Life with Me and with Christ Jesus is to be born of My Holy Spirit. (John 3:5-6) That is the only way to have My Salvation from the works of the devil while living in the earth. (I John 3:8) Your Forever Loving Father

No comments: