Friday, May 6, 2022

BLESSED WITH POWER OVER ALL FLESH

My Dear Precious Child, After Jesus Christ educated His disciples with the knowledge that when My Holy Spirit came into them that they would have My magnificent powers, He prayed to Me and asked Me to glorify My Son, that being Himself, and promising that My Son would glorify Me. He acknowledged that I had given to Him power over all of mankind, all flesh, and He asked Me to give the same power of Eternal Life to everyone whom I had entrusted to Him. Jesus was well acquainted with My Holy Spirit, having Him as part of His flesh as well as having baptized Jesus in My Holy Spirit which made Him the Christ, the anointed one. He was known as Jesus Christ from that day forward in His days in the earth. At the setting when He was praying, He was especially thankful for the anointing of the Holy Spirit that I had given to Him. (John 17:1) Jesus, the anointed One, asked Me to give My Eternal Life, My power over all flesh, to His disciples whom I had sent to follow him. That had been My plan all along, but since Jesus knew that My disciples would be scattered when He was crucified, He wanted to make sure that they would be brought into a close relationship with Me and thus make up My body of Christ by each one being in a close relationship with Me. (John 17:2) It was in that magnificent setting that Jesus Christ identified what Eternal Life is. He said that Eternal Life is to intimately know Me, the only true God, and to also be able to know Him whom I had sent to them, Jesus Christ. (John 17:3) So it is only through the Eternal Life of My Holy Spirit living inside of My children that those human beings are able to know Me intimately, not just by theory from the writings of someone else, but knowing Me personally one-on-one, Spirit to Spirit. Jesus Christ asked Me to glorify Him just like He was glorified before He came to earth because He had made My name known to the disciples whom I had called to Him from the world, proclaiming that they had also kept My word. (John 17:5) He said that He had done what I had sent him to earth to do, having FINISHED THE WORK for which He was called by Me. Jesus Christ had formed a close brotherly relationship with His disciples and He was concerned about their possible departure from their fellowship with Me. He asked that they would be One in Us, just like He was in Me and I was in Him, so that the world would realize that it was Me whom had sent Him into the world. (John 17:20-21) Jesus Christ wanted His disciples to be where He was going so that they would always see the glory that I had given to Him since the world began. He assured Me that the world had not know Him but that His disciples had known Me and that I had sent Him into the world. He reminded Me that they had made My name known to the world so that the love with which I had loved Him would continue to make My love known in the world. He was determined that My love would be in them as the same love with which I had loved Him. (John 17:24-26) It wasn't very long after Jesus Christ was raised from the dead after being crucified that He appeared to His disciples and told them to go to Jerusalem to wait with other believers for My Promise to become reality in their lives, the promise of My Holy Spirit coming to live inside of them and surrounding them, as was prophesied by the old covenant prophet Joel.(Acts 1:1-13) They were all present in the Upper Room when My kingdom of God came into their lives, My kingdom of God in the person of the Holy Spirit, His angels and Christ Jesus. They began to speak the language of My kingdom of God in their prayers and also to speak the languages of all of the nations in the world because I had managed to have present at that setting someone from every nation of the world, in order to fulfill the prophesy that My words would be preached to every nation in the world. (Acts 2:1-13) It was the prophesy of Joel whom had prophesied that I would pour My Holy Spirit upon all flesh, that their sons and daughters would prophesy and speak mysteries from Me to them. He said that people would dream dreams, see visions and prophesy for Me, speaking My words of wisdom and knowledge, all of that happening at the threshold of My new and last covenant with mankind. (Acts 2:17-18) What you read in prophesy relating to the "last days," relates to the days of My last covenant with mankind, which is the covenant of My Holy Spirit where My Eternal Life comes to live inside of them, also giving to them power over all flesh, just like Jesus Christ has power over all flesh. He was the first of many brethren through whom My salvation came into the world by My children who were endued with My Holy Spirit, My Eternal Life. The entire creation waits for My children to realize the power that they have inside of them, which is My Eternal Life in the person of My Holy Spirit, in which they have power over all flesh and the demons who inhabit the flesh of people.(Romans 8:22-27) Jesus Christ cast demons out of people but He could not cast them into the lake of fire because He had not yet been to hell to retrieve authority over earth and the heavens until he rose from the dead. He gave that power to My Spirit baptized people who have My power of Eternal Life inside of them in order to cast demons out of people and the world and cast those demons into the lake of fire which I created as the judgment of the demons who corrupted the world through Adam and Eve. (Matthew 13:36-43) That is the greater thing of which Jesus spoke relating to My children who are baptized in My Holy Spirit with My Eternal Live living inside of them, the ones who are born of My Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit.(John 17:12) When you wake up to the ministry of the Holy Spirit in the earth living in you, salvation will come to more and more people. Plus demons will be sent into the lake of fire as their final judgment when My children begin to devote themselves to praying in the Holy Spirit in intercessory prayers. My children will shine like the sun in the world. Your Father of a Glorious Plan

No comments: