Saturday, May 28, 2022

BLESSED BY SPIRITUAL ATTRACTION AND CURSED BY SPIRITUAL ATTRACTION

My Dear Precious Child, My children are blessed by spiritual attraction and they are also cursed by spiritual attraction. So how are you both blessed and cursed by spiritual attraction, you ask? When you are thinking, speaking and acting out of the attitudes of love, goodness, kindness, mercy, patience, joy and other of My positive attitudes, then there is a spiritual attraction in the spiritual dimension around you that draws My blessings to you which enhance your life on earth. The apostle Paul called those attitudes the "fruit of the Spirit", meaning that My angels who are motivated by My Holy Spirit will flood your life with rewards of the same kind, My Love, because you have sown seeds in My Kingdom of Love and you will receive blessings from My Kingdom of Love. You will not receive curses because you have sown seeds in My Garden of Love. (Galatians 5:22-24) My angels of goodness, kindness and love cannot gather to reward people where the devil's demons of evil attitudes exist and sow seeds of destruction. It is impossible. Likewise, when you are thinking, speaking and acting from the attitudes of the devil, which are his demonic angels of destruction and death such as what the apostle Paul called the fruit of the flesh, you then give permission to the devil to flood your life with the produce of strife, division, sexual irresponsibility, jealousy, envy, idolatry, political factions which bring wars, disagreements and other of the devil's curses. I cautioned My children that people who do such things from the devil's prompting will not inherit My kingdom of God. It is impossible for you to inherit My blessings when you are sowing seeds into the devil's kingdom of hatred. You will reap the produce from the seeds of hatred and strife that you have sown in the earth. (Galatians 5:19-21) My Holy Spirit wrote through the apostle Paul that you cannot belong to Christ Jesus unless you rid your life of all demonic passions and desires because the devil's attitudes are contrary to My virtues and spiritual attitudes. (Galatians 5:24) I spoke through My Holy Spirit and cautioned you to make My Holy Spirit your life, being constantly directed by My Spirit. He wrote that the people in the church at Galatia must stop sowing seeds of conceit, envy and provoking anger from other people by sowing those seeds into the devil's garden of curses. What you sow into the earth will return to you the same degree of either blessings or curses, depending upon the either good or evil attitudes behind your actions. (Galatians 5:13-17) Remember, Paul was talking to born again, Holy Spirit baptized people who had tasted the freedom for which Christ Jesus died, and yet My Holy Spirit was cautioning them that they had veered off of the straight path that leads to righteousness and they had yielded to the devil's temptation to oppose each other, thus inviting the devil to flood their lives with his curses. He asked them who had bewitched them, meaning who had introduced the devil's attitudes into their minds and into their congregation for which they had so willingly joined? (Galatians 3:1) He was not being accusatory. He was genuinely wanting to know who had sown strife and division into their congregation, causing the devil's curses to flood into the lives of people. The truth that My children must realize is that there are two kingdoms in the spiritual dimension around the earth that are at war against each other for the souls of My children who were created in My image. There is My kingdom of God and there is the kingdom of the devil. They are vying for your soul. When I sent My Holy Spirit to live inside of you I gave to you the power to refuse the devil's temptations to bind yourself with him and his evil attitudes. However, the devil uses men of prestige and importance through whom to work his deceit and draw you back under his demonic influence. It is a pitiful thing to see My children who have been blessed with My New Life through the Holy Spirit and have yielded to the devil's temptation to return to being influenced by the devil again. I wrote the truth in the book of Galatians to caution My children to break from the devil's hold on their attitudes and return to My attitudes of love so that they will be saved from the evil that is still in the world. My Holy Spirit wrote to the Christians at Galatia to stand firmly in the liberty in which I had made them free and for them not to become in bondage to the devil's attitudes again or the devil's curses would flood into their lives. (Galatians 5:1) Heed My words to the Galatian Christians and only choose to engage in good and loving attitudes. Your Father of Good Thoughts, Attitudes, Speech and Actions

No comments: